[Review] PrettyNoonaLove - "BookWorm with Edge"

|| fandomlyinclined studio || Poster, Reviews, Trailer Requests ||

 

1. Title - 7/10
-Bookworm with Edge(?) is a uniqe name for a story, It made me want to wonder how a girl who's life is sticked onto reading, might have this rough edge on her. Nicely picked. But it would probably be nicer if you named it, "BookWorm with an Edge". Since the "edge" is just her being a Vampire, then everything else comes under it. Unless your story still has something more to it, then "BookWorm with Edge" is still acceptable.
 
 
2. Foreword/Description. - 10/10
-You included some teasers for the chapters up there, so It really had me. It totally made me want to subscribe. 
I mean, having TeenTop, B2ST, Ukiss, Infinite in one story?! That's just hotter than hell. *u*
 
 
3. Plot - 14/15
You had me laughing at some parts, especially Sungjong's and Niel's. LOL. It's a very unique plot,Even though lots
of writers would go for "Supernatural" themes, you totally belong in one of the best writers when it comes to these.
 
 
4. Language -14/15
As I can see, you're a native from America?...That's a huge benefit for you. You'r grammar is very well agreed with. As well
as describing each scene with easy to understand words.
 
 
5. Flow- 16/20
It was very organized, indeed. The flow from chapter to the next was very well elaborated for the readers.
There were some parts that I didn't quite understand tho; I mean, Why would they need to ask the vampire's age for? I don't get it.
Though I tried to understand it, I just couldn't. Haha. Other than that, it was awesome.
 
 
6. Writing style -9/10
It's very easy to understand, and on top of that, your choice of words to describe the scene was flawless.
 
 
7. Overall -20/20
YES, It was VERY VERY VERY entertaining. 
"you must feed off of the person who bit you to gain your power and gain strength...Feeding is like a ual thing" Is the
part I liked the most. LOL. Well, for my case, Kevin & Hyunseung are both my bias. So, given that description of feeding, 
I was really....Satisfied. HAHAHAHA. And the scene with Kevin when they were in the club was just so...Teasing. O_o
You should update more! I MEAN IT. I subscribed. LOL.
 
Overall: 90/100
 
A+
Hell yeah, this is perhaps, one of the best stories I have ever read in my entire fandom-fanfiction-reading life. From the title itself, I could have easily guessed that it was made with pure perfection. It's impossible for someone to create something like this....well...I guess it's possible with you. This. Is. Great. You got my respect, man. Hands down!! Keep on writing these good stuffs. It makes me so proud that you've requested a review from our shop. :') *Standing ovation*
 
Reviewed by:
TeenTop_Chunji
Reviewer's note:
You should get a Poster :) Your background is quite okay, but I totally recommend you get a poster. :))))
A+? That says it all. ;)
 
STORY TITLE:
BookWorm with Edge
STORY LINK: