[Review] Liies101 ~ "Love Hurts"

|| fandomlyinclined studio || Poster, Reviews, Trailer Requests ||

 

 

Title – 7/10

 

Did it catches my attention? 

Originality?

It didn’t catch my attention that much since the originality wasn’t really there because you could always hear those two words. Maybe it needs something else in it so it would be catchier for people to get attracted to it and make them read it.


Foreword/Description. – 8/10

 

Did it give me any interest in reading your story?

At first it wasn’t really interesting since I don’t actually get what you mean by ‘others’. It wasn’t that clear for me to understand. But as I continued reading, the middle and last part were interesting and made me want to read it.


Do I want to subscribe after reading the intro?

Well, for the intro it’s a yes since it made me wonder whom you were talking about. Who the guy was and what’s with him. It made me want to know more about that guy and how would Leah be facing him.

 

Originality.

It was really original since I have never read anything like this before.

 


Plot – 13/15

 

How original/unique is it?

It’s unique in a way that Joon appeared in the first few chapters then showed up at chapter 18/19 (Mian~ not sure where). Mostly, love triangle begins in the 1st few chapters already but yours doesn’t start there.


Was it that interesting?

Yeah~ it was pretty interesting. It was pretty good for a first timer.


Did it made me stop reading it?

At first it made me stop reading and continued chatting with my friends because I didn’t feel any thrill in the first few chapters. But as I continued reading, it was interesting and there had been some thrills and twists in it. But then again there were some chapters that still made me want to stop reading.


Language -12/15


Grammar

There were wrong grammars that made me unable to understand some sentences but I got the hang of it since I kept reading and tried to understand those wrong grammars.


Spelling

There are some wrong spellings but only a few of them.


Vocabulary

Your vocabulary is pretty understandable. It was very broad and easy.


Flow- 14/20


Was the story organized?

Not finished yet but based on the chapters posted, yup~ it is well organized. There’s nothing wrong with the flow. Everything was fine and I’m sure your readers also think the same.


Does it leave the flow or not?

Nope, it doesn’t. The flow was perfect.


Was it confusing?

There were some parts that were slightly confusing but the rest were fine. You would be able to understand them if you’re into the story.


Were there any parts that aren’t explained well?

Just small parts.


Writing style -8/10


Was it easy to understand?

It is really easy to understand since you describe everything that was happening and what surrounds the characters. Though there are some things that weren’t really that clear but you’d understand it much better if you finish reading the chapter or that scene.


Overall -19/20


How was the impact to your audience?

Based on your readers, I see that they like it and they love the couple. Like, really love it. As for me, I also like it~ It was awesome, especially the last part *you only have 22 chapters posted so far. (Yeah~ 22 since the other one wasn’t an update but an author’s note)*


Was it that entertaining?

YUP! It was really entertaining. I love how Leah & Junhyung couple then there goes Joon showing up. I think this is where the real love triangle begins~ can’t wait to read your future updates.

 

Total: 81/100

A-

This!!! It's nearing perfection. There are still flaws in your story, but since your bright and creative ideas overflowed, it shadowed over the flaws creating an illusion of pure perfection from your readers. I enjoyed reading this story and would totally recommend it to other readers as well. I bet if you ask for another review from another Staff here, they would totally agree with me. :3 Keep it up, Dude!! *round of applause*

 

Reviewed by:

jheine05

Reviewer's Note:

For a first timer, you are pretty good. Keep up the good work and keep on writing :)

I'll be subscribing to you~ You deserve it ;)

 

Story Title:

Love Hurts

Story Link:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/48457/love-hurts-hyuna-joon-junhyung-romance-you