This is Just Troublesome

My Part Time Job is Working for a Daemon! [Hiatus]

 

♚  ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬   

 

"Finally! Mt.Seunghak! " I huffed as I stepped off the bus after what felt like five hours. I heard a yawn close behind me.

"Doggie, you should be happy that you're actually seeing the sun right now," I teased Haji. She glared at me as she put on her headphones and ignored me.

So long story short:

That Shim Junghwa told me to deliver the parcel as soon as possible and I would be able to meet someone who could give me a cure. It was probably some joke but I couldn't take chances. It may have been troublesome but little Seonmi's and Halmeoni's lives were kind of on the line. So I dragged Haji with me too just because.

We stopped by a cozy cafe to fill our empty stomachs.

"I could be in my ing bed right now," Grumbled Haji in annoyance and yawned again. Well, at eight in the morning, she would probably be sleeping by now.

So, when I had made that deal with the douchebag Junghwa, he told me to deliver the package as soon as possible. He probably didn't think that I started to plan for a trip right after our conversation. By the way, I didn't actually tell Hyorin that I was going here with Haji. Boy was she going to be pissed.

"So right after this, we're supposed to hike up the eastern trail on the mountain right?" Asked Haji boredly.

"Yeah," For just delivering this parcel, this was way too troublesome. Waking up at around three in the morning and getting on and off of buses. Why in the world am I doing this.

I sighed.

"This sure is troublesome," I told her as she drank her coffee.

"No ," She muttered out. "What you're getting back in exchange better be worth coming out all this way,"

"Well, it's actually just based on what he said to me," She stared at me and pinched the bridge of her nose.

"You. What did he tell you?"

"He said that the person that we're taking this thing to might have the cure for the parasite going around in Ulsan," I said, making sure only her could hear me.

". . . Is this a prank or something? You're ing with me right now right?" She looked like she wanted to kill me right then and there. And she might've if the package hadn't started making noises.

"-Ping-" "-Ping-" "-Ping-"

Holy .

This better not be a bomb. That would be troublesome.

"What the hell is that?!" Haji hissed at me. I didn't know at all since I was too lazy to open the package or like shake it around a little.

"Um, I think maybe we should take this outside," I whispered to her in case we both exploded in (a really nice by the way) cafe. As we threw away our garbage, we thanked the employees for serving our food and being so nice.

We didn't talk for a while.

At the base of the mountain we found a rest area with no people around. As we sat down she immediately took the kind of heavy box from me.

"Hey!" 

"We need to see what this is Jaekyung!" 

"But it's not ours to see!" How troublesome. It was a little true I wanted to see what was inside. Considering it came from the "popular" guy Junghwa to a shrine somewhere on a mountain the other side of where he lives.

I knew he had a car, so why didn't he deliver this freaking thing himself?

"We might be able to see what's inside if we take it to the shrine, they might open the package right in front of us!" Haji groaned and after a few silent seconds, shoved the package back to me.

"Somehow, one of us is going to be regretting this for a really long time. You know that right?" She told me. I didn't know that what she said at that point was going to be completely true.

"I know," I said simply.

 

♚  ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬   

 

We got lost. 

Well that's covered! 

"FAAAHHHCCCKKKKK!!!" Haji screamed out on the top of her lungs. A few crows flew out of the trees.

"Haji, calm down. You're wasting energy," In response, she threw an acorn at my head.

"Oi, We. Are. Lost." She said while sitting down on a fallen log/tree. "Because of a deal you made with some shady guy, we are lost in a ing mountain on the OTHER side of Busan,"

"Okay, look. I'm sorry I dragged you into this," Okay, not sorry but had to tell her something. Man, I didn't want to be lost alone! Better to have a friend with you!

"I mean, what's the worst that could happen?" I said as I tried to make the situation better. So at this moment here, cue my stupidness. Usually in movies when they say something like this, the worst probably happens. And most of the time it does.

Right after I had said those words, guess what comes out of the log that Haji is sitting on? And of course, she doesn't see it because she's facing the other way looking at two squirrels fight over the acorn that had hit my head.

Guess what the animal is that's walking out of the log. It's not a bear . . . It's a BIT too small to fit in a log and personally a lot less troublesome. (And no, not a baby bear) A *excuse my language* ing giant skunk looks like we just woke it from it's sleep.

We both didn't move, we just stared each other down. Telling the other to 'blink! blink! blink!'. It felt like a western cowboy showdown. *cue the music from the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly"*

I slowly walked over to Haji, and the skunk freaking mirrored me. 

"Haji-ah~" I cooed in my nicest voice. "There's a ing skunk behind you~"

With that, I turned tail away from the skunk as fast as possible. I heard the skunk growl at Haji.

After a minute or two I heard :

"YOU ING BBBIITTTTCCCHHHHH *cough.cough.cough*"

I laughed my off while I was running and I looked back to see if she was behind me.

Bad idea. 

 

♚  ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬   

 

I felt groggy as . 

When I had turned around, I was still running so I ran into something and got knocked out. I gently touched my head to see if there was a bruise or a bump and I felt one smack dab in the middle of my forehead. That's gonna be a nice conversation starter when I get back to school.

This is just troublesome.

 

♚  ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬   

 

I'm not sure whether to hate this chapter or not. Some parts I like. Some parts I don't. OH WELL. I think I'm going to be introducing Daehyunnie at either the end of chapter three or somewhere in four. If I even get that far into the story without giving up. 

*I hope*

Man, my chapters sure are short.

Tell me what ya think down below in the comments. Don't like it? Tell me why in the comments too. ^^ Also, what I said about Mt Seunghak, like it having an eastern trail or rest area or cafe are stuff of my imagination. The mountain exists tho.

=^^=

Lady Ttalgi