Not on my watch

d difference between like n luv!!

"CHUNJI!! CHUNJIIIIiiIiIiIIiaeeiiaeiiIIIIIiiii!!!!!" L.Joe screamed desperately as the doctors worked on him.

A nurse had to him out of the room for his distracting behavior.

L.Joe sat in the seat outside of his room, fumbling with his hands.

A doctor walked out not too long after.

"Is everything going to be okay?" L.Joe stood up worried.

"Gwenchana." The doctor replied patting l.joe's shoulder firmly. "He was just a bit dehydrated and his body overreacted."

"May I see him?"

"Ne~ go ahead."

L.joe made his way into the room and was greeted by Chunji giving him his signature smile that beared his bunny teeth.

"You gave me a shock there." L.joe said brushing the back of his hand.

"E-e-electric shock~" Chunji teased singing a line from his favorite song.

L.Joe scowled at his inappropriate joke.

"Mianhe..." Chunji said tucking in a loose hair behind his earlobe.

"It's okay." L.Joe began to lean into Chunji's face.

"W-what are you d-d-d-oodoo-ing?" Chunji stuttered.

L.Joe smirked and connect their lips. Theyre mouths melted together like butter on marbled beef.

Chunji moaned making L.joe want more so he stuck his tongue in his mouth and they battled for dominance. Chunji threw a tantrum when L.Joe won the tongue battle but at least he was still kissing him huhuhu.

"L.Joe...what if we get caught!!" Chunji broke the kiss in worry.

"Not on my watch" said and claimed his lips once again.