Chapter 3 - Accident ~ ohh no

1,4,3
SMA Shinhwa : Hours are shown at 2 pm . School end.At the time , with heavy rain . Jiyeon stepped out of the school gate to go home.Today IU didn't attend to school because of fever so Jiyeon back home alone . "How can i forgot to bring an umbrella ? !" Jiyeon said to her self . All students who walk home using umbrella except Jiyeon.Because there is no other choice , Jiyeon walking in heavy rain.When she's walking , suddenly there is a bicycle stopped beside her . She doesn't know who is it because his face covered by an umbrella, "Want me to send you home ? " his said and turn his face to Jiyeon . "L.joe , why are you here? And why are you cycling? " Jiyeon asked . She feels weird when seeing L.joe back home by bicycle.Often he'll taken by hus driver. "Why I can't biking? The law does state that Lee Byung Hun can't cycle to school like that ? If you don't want me to send you back never mind"L.joe said and started pedaling his bicycle. "Yah! L.Joe-sshi chankamanyo (wait) ! "Jiyeon shouted and jumped on to the back of the bike . Actually she don't want L.joe to send her back but how to do. "Jiyeon-ah hold this umbrella please . " "Yah!" Jiyeon complained. I'm cycling now if I hold the umbrella I can't cycling properly " L.joe said. Jiyeon took the umbrell without saying anything. Along the way they didn't say anything .After long cycling L.joe start the conversation . "Jiyeon-ah I want to ask something " "What ? " "Why are u mad at me that day ? " L.joe asked "When?" Jiyeon asked "At the cake shop" "Oh nothing,Am I always mad at you ? " Jiyeon explained. "Ermm alright " L.joe replied shortly and stop cycling. "Why did you stop?" Jiyeon asked, "Your home turn left,my house turn right . Moreover I'm not diligent to send you until in front you house . " L.joe said while whiffed . Jiyeon quickly down from the bicycle . Moreover,the way to her house not far.L.joe already started pedaling his bicycle . Jiyeon realized that she's still holding L.joe umbrella . "L.joe you umbrella!" Jiyeon shouted . "Gwaenchana (its okay) you use it first ! " L.joe replied without looking back . Jiyeon look at the umbrell that she hold without realizing she smiled when she saw the umbrella.L.joe not as she thought . At Jiyeon's House : Jiyeon is wearing shoes in front of her house , her cell phone rang Jiyeon picked up her phone . "Yeobeoseyo? Is that Jiyeon Unnie ? " heard a youngest girl is talking her voice sounded so anxious . "Nae,but who is this ? " asked Jiyeon . "L-L-L.joe O-O-Oppa , he accident now he's in Baek Hwa Hospital,Unnie can you come here now ? " Bo?Accident?! I'll come over there "Jiyeon replied then turn off the call.Tears are starting to fall on her cheek . She doesn't know why she feel vwry worried . Now he realized that she loves L.joe . Although,she often arguing with L.joe , but L.joe often make her laugh and happy ... Hey guys , I'm sorry if this chapter is boring.. But Jiyeon realized that she love L.joe and L.joe feel the same thing too XD . In this fanfic only have 4 chapter. And the last chapter I'll updated today or tomorrow . If i have a good mood I'll update tody XD .