Chapter 1 - Yah!

1,4,3
In Class "Yah! How dare you spill water on my desk ! " Jiyeon shouted to L.joe . From the noisy atmospherr and become silent when they heard jiyeon shout.All student point at her . " I have no intention to spill water on your table . Moreover,if your table wet who cares ? " L.joe smirk and walk away. Because of L.joe dared with jiyeon . Jiyeon very hates L.joe . Jiyeon suppress her anger.She took her water bottle then go to L.joe table and splashing water on L.joe face . " I don't even care if your face wet" Jiyeon smirk and back to her seat. She's satisfied of what she did to L.joe. L.joe friends laugh at him "It was you who told you so bold with her ? Hahahhaha " said one of his friend . He took out his handkerchief from his pocket and wiping his face. He knew if he objected Jiyeon he'll die , but for him it's just normal. Kringgggg!! Bell already rang. It's break time . Jiyeon with his bestfriend IU are eating at canteens. Finished lunch,Jiyeon and IU back to their class. "Jiyeon you not feel guilty after what you did to L.joe!" asked IU to Jiyeon. "Who told him to do like that to me ? " Jiyeon reply. "But pity him , many girls treat him well to tackle him . But you otherwise . I heard he doesn't have girlfriend. " IU said. "I did not even bother to know about this . Anyway , if he have girlfriend who cares? Why are you talking like that ? Do you like him?" Jiyeon guess. "Yah ! I don't like him ! Don't think like that . " IU denies she whiffed and flee jiyeon . "Yah! wait for me ! I know you like him right ?! " Jiyeon shouted with laugh.