Chapter 1

x are kisses and o are hugs
Please log in to read the full chapter

The first day of school. The last year of school. Kai arrives with his bicycle, you bid goodbye to your parents. Kai waves at them and they wave back. You kiss Kai at the cheek. His cheek getting a bit pink, you giggle and hop on the bicycle; hugging his waist. Kai asks "Ready?" You answer "Let's go!" Kai smiles and starts to paddle. You enjoy the wind running through your hair.

At times Kai would stand up as he cycles, letting the breeze hit his face. Kai parks his bicycle, you say "Aren't you locking it? Just incase?" Kai looks at you and rubs his nape. You ask "Why?" Kai answers "I forgot the lock..." You shook your head and reply "Hm, maybe we could use this," taking something out of your bag.

Its a tightrope, Kai asks "Why do you carry that in your bag Haneul?" You shrug your shoulders and answer "It was in my bag. I was too lazy to take it out." Kai shook his head and grabs the rope, tying his bike on a pole to secure it. Who would steal a bike nowadays you ask? Its not stealing in Kai's situation, its smashing. Throughout the three years he has been with you, in the first year; Kai has lost around 4 bikes, the second year; 2 bikes and who knows what this year could be.

You say "You know, you should at least report this so they wont trash it again." Kai replies "That'll only make me look weak in their eyes. Its better to shrug it off." You say "Well, its not okay with me," sulking. Kai has always been the one to get picked on ever since everyone found out the both of you are together.

He received death threats, being called names and even got into fights. Though not many know he's a talented fighter. And you don't like the fact that he gives in and ignores it, worrying it might get worse if he closes his eyes to everything. You've asked what's wrong with dating a nice and well-behaved boy? You hate to call them a nerd nor a geek.

You prefer to call them mama's boy or the boy every mother wants. But society judges hard. A pretty girl is not allowed to date a nerd. Why? Cause the world will not be b

Please log in to read the full chapter