Asking

High School Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hasun's pov:

 

Key looked at me, his eyes shifting a bit before they locked with mine again. His chest was rising up and down while he breathed a bit nervously, coughing to break the silence that was taking over.

"Sorry...." he muttered softly, almost a whisper and barely heard.

A small smile tugged on my lips as I nodded ebfore I was suddenly pulled into a tight hug.

I blinked furiously while Key's arms were around my body, holding me tightly and I could even smell his perfum.

"Are you alright?" he asked, again in that soft whisper, making me get goosebumps.

I nodded and he let me go, giving me a skepitcal look before humming softly.

"If they go too far, tell me, okay? We're friends now aren't we?

"I'm fine, Key. This is nothing."

He frowned when I said this, probably thinking what else I went through to find this not even overboard, but he nodded his head, not saying something back because we finally made up after he scolded me and acted all annoyed.

 

"You know, you don't really look like Kim Jonghyun." Key said as we sat on the rooftop, skipping study hour as I wouldn't be able to study calmly anyways in that tension filled classroom full stares and glares.

"I took after my dad." I explained, making him nod.

"Guess we're both not in such good situations now." 

I raised an eyebrow and looked at him, not getting what Key was saying.

"What do you mean? Did they start to bully you too?" I asked horrorfied, but he snorted, shaking his head.

"Please, I'm the almighty Key." 

I rolled my eyes but shifted in a more comfortable sitting and looked at him, waiting for him to start and explain what he actually did mean with that.

"I haven't been able to pay my rent for two months already and the owner wants me to move out..."

I gasped silently and looked at him, not with pity, but with compassion.

"Didn't you work like crazy before? Where did all that money go to then?"

"Debts..."

"What are you going to do?" I asked, a bit scared that he would do stuff that weren't safe at all.

"Nothing. Just work."

"It can't be..."

He hummed again and looked down, putting his he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter