Let's go!

High School Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hasun's pov:

 

My lips twitched to one side as I looked at my suitcase and then back at my closet.

What else should I bring along with me for the trip?

I looked at the clothes on my bed and was in deep thoughts when I heard a knock on my door.

I turned my head and saw Jonghyun oppa with a bright grin on his face before he walked inside and settled himself on my desk chair.

"You're still deciding on what to bring?" he asked, one brow raised as I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah yeah, I get it, you're fast I'm not..." I muttered as I heard him laugh in amusement. 

Not funny... Not at all....

"Let's have this amazing brother of yours help you." he grinned and I snorted but was thankful for it.

He looked at the thinsg in my suitcase and then at the clothes on my bed.

"Maybe you should bring that one hoodie you bought together with me. It will be cold at night in the mountains. Wait, make it into two extra hoodies." Jonghyun oppa nodded and went to my closet to take out those two hoodies.

"But I like that hoodie! What if it gets filthy and it can't get out?" I asked and Jonghyun oppa just ignored me as he put it in my suitcase.

"Don't worry. It will get out and if doesn't, I'll buy you a new one."

"You said it!" I quickly grinned and he rolled his eyes playfully as I sat on my bed, looking at him.

"Hmmm... Not this outfit. It will be bothersome with those pearls on it." oppa said almost bored and hung it back in my closet.

He kept saying this and that while packing for me while I couldn't help myself but think how the trip would be with Onew oppa tagging along.

Will my heart be able to survive it?!

Please do!

I still want to live...!

"The rest you can do, right? And don't forget to bring your toiletries! I'm not going to share my toothbrus or cream." he said, sticking out his tongue as I gave him a small growl.

"I won't even use yours!" I scoffed and he faked being hurt, holding his heart as I laughed, him chuckling along.

"Fine fine, just thank your brother in this manner." he shrugged and stood up, stretching his arms a bit.

"Yeah yeah." I laughed and grabbed a small bag to put in my daily neccesities like my day cream, tooth paste...

 

---

 

"I'm freaking sleepy." Minho growled as Taemin was all hyper and kept jumping up and down.

I laughed and tried to calm Taemin down as I met onew oppa's eyes.

He smiled brightly and I swear that my heart stopped beatinf for a moment...!

I gulped and quickly looked back at Taemin who was annoying Minho pretty well.

"Come on, Taemin. It's too early to bug Minho. If you keep doing that, he'll stop talking to you." I said and Taemin pouted so cutely.

"But Minho hyung doesn't talk much anyways and I'm just excited." he explained as I patted his shoulders knowingly.

"I know, I know. Just talk later. Not now. It's five in the morning." Minho grumbled and Taemin grinned happily as he hopped inside the car, taking place in the back, at the window.

Minho ushered me to go and sit next to him because he wanted to be able to rest till he was fully awake, so I was in the center back and he on my right.

Jonghyun oppa and Onew oppa took the two seats in the front, both having the place to rest well as dad took the driver's seat and mom the one next to him.

"Let's go!" Taemin and Jonghyun oppa both yelled and Minho grumbled as my parents laughed and rogered that, dad starting the car and drove away.

 

I was playing a game with Taemin while Minho was still sleeping soundly, his head leaned against the window. Jonghyun oppa and Onew op

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter