Silent Melody by PirateTinman & conchobar

Recommendations by a Troll

Silent Melody

My opinions (as a reader who is actually a grammar-nazi)

This has got to be one of the most well-written tragic stories I have ever read where you will find yourself sitting on the edge of your seat in frustration and perhaps tears. Maybe you'll find yourself wanting far more from the story- or you see yourself in it. It's one of those rare stories you find that are quite realistic and give real expectations. There's no false-hope or romance; there isn't any sight of a cliche involved. This has seriously got to be one of the best stories I've ever read- yep- it's so good I'm repeating a sentence.

It already has over 800 subscribers and there is no need for a recommendation but seriously, I loved it and if I can help give it more subscribers, I will. The chapters are lengthy and you might be put off- like how I was at first- but I began reading and at the end of each chapter I really didn't want it to end!

 

Okay, so, brief synopsis (without any horrible spoilers if I can help it):

Kim Jongdae (Chen) wakes up one morning to a horrifying pain in his throat- as though acid has been poured down and from there, he finds that he has an illness that could threaten his singing career forever.

I loved it. You will, too.