Not feeling well

Will things end up with a happy ending… For us?

MinAh's relationship with Chunji was going really well, there was no flaws everything was so perfect but there's only thing that they can't do which bothers the gang especially Krystal and L.Joe. "Yah, why you guys hasn't shared a kiss yet? not even a peck on the lips? what the hell is wrong with you guys??" Krystal said angered was visible in her tone and you remained silent not knowing what to say "Yah, leave us alone can you? Krystal we can kiss each other whenever we want ok? it has only been a month since my confession so don't rush things" Chunji hissed and Krystal rolled her eyes "as if" she muttered. "Why don't you do it with L.Joe?" Chunji said making Krystal blush which also caught L.Joe's attention "Yah! you could have said that to her when I'm not with you guys ok?" L.Joe stated

Half way through the lesson, MinAh felt dizzy all of a sudden and her head was throbbing with so much pain. She tried to ignore it but it was unbearable to the extent that she lost her grip on her pen and clutched her head like it would make any difference. L.Joe, Chunji and Krystal saw it "gwenchana (Are you alright)?" Chunji whispered while the others gave you a worried look, he didn't received any response which was a bad sign. Chunji raised his hands to attract his teacher's attention "Seongsaengnim, MinAh is not feeling well, can I please take her to the infirmary?" the teacher took a glance at you and nodded at Chunji. Chunji pulled you carefully and you stood up but you weren't able to take any steps without any difficulties and Chunji noticed this. He carried you bridal-style so that you'll arrive in the infirmary as fast as possible. Chunji ran through the corridors with you on his arms. Soon he arrived at the infirmary and laid you at the bed, and let the school nurse to examine you and give you tablets to ease the pain just for a bit. After the school nurse did her job, she went back to her desk and did what she was supposed to do before they arrve. Chunji took a seat next to you and held your hand, "are you feeling a bit better now?" you smiled at him weakly and nodded. "Chunji-shi, please go back to your class now" the school nurse said from her desk "Nae" he replied, he stood up from his seat leaned in to kiss you on your forehead "I'll come here later at lunch arasso" he said and left. The pain eased for a bit and you slept thinking that you'll lose the pain once you wake up. Soon, you woke up from the sound of someone talking, you opened your eyes and saw Chunji with the rest of the gang. Krystal hugged you tightly "are you alright now? I'm so worried" you smiled "yeah I'm better now so no need to be over dramatic" you replied jokingly "are you hungry MinAh??" Chunji asked and you nodded "ok let's go and eat!" Ricky suggested "MinAh hold my hand, I'll guide you" Niel commented "No need Niel, I can hold onto Chunji" you said softly earning a smile from Chunji. Soon, you all arrived the cafeteria and ate your lunch.

The next day, you woke up to the sound of your alarm a few minutes ago but you didn't move. Your head was aching again just like the previous day, you shrieked in so much pain. Within seconds, the door opened revealing Chunji and your mum who had a worried look "What happened?" your mum asked "my head..." you replied pain was visible in your voice. "Mrs. Lee yesterday she had a headache at school just like this" Chunji said and your mum looked at you worriedly "Chunji please call the ambulance" your mum said and Chunji took his phone and pressed on the numbers. "Chunji stay here with her for a sec while I go get the medicine kit" he nodded and hugged you while rubbing his hand on your back, trying to comfort you. Soon, your mum came in and handed you the tablets and a glass of water, she turned to Chunji and said "Chunji, you better go to school now" he shook his head "I'll stay here beside her" he answered "No Chunji, I can look after her and I'll contact you later ok? so go to school and please inform the teachers for me" she said "nae, I'll get going now" he said, he gave you a warm hug before he left "I'll visit later" he said and bowed to your mum and left.

Chunji came to school just what he was told, he was so sad and somewhat felt empty as he wasn't holding your hand. "Yo Chunji!" the gang said "oh, where's MinAh??" Krystal asked "she wasn't feeling well" "eh? what happened to her?" L.joe asked this time "she had a headache again... and her mum has to take her to the hospital" he answered "WHAT?!" Niel shouted "her mum will call me later and maybe we can visit her after school" Chunji answered weakly "I hope she'll be fine" Krystal added.

You were taken to the hospital, the doctor examined you as soon as you arrived the hospital. You thought it wasn't serious at all so X-rays and those stuff isn't necessary but you just let them so that this will be done soon. You were taken to your room, and your mum stayed there to take care of you and waited for the results "are you hungry?" your mum asked and you nodded "arasso, I'll go and get your food ok? if the doctor came tell him that I won't be long" you again nodded and your mum left. The room was so quiet and you were so sad, that you didn't get to spend your day with them and you just wanted to hold Chunji's hand. Soon, your mum came into your room with a bag full of food. "Finish this ok?" "nae" you answered, a knock was heard, your mum opened the door and saw the doctor "please come with me for a minute Mrs. Lee" he said and she followed. 

It has been an hour since MinAh's mother left to talk to the doctor and she hasn't came back yet "Where eomma could be??" Just when she said that, the door opened revealing her friends and Chunji of course which brought a bright smile on your face. "Yo are you alright?" L.Joe asked worriedly and you nodded, Chunji took the seat next to you and held your hands moving his thumbs in circle. "Girl, you made me worry" Krystal said "what was your condition?" she added and you shrugged "I don't know yet but I don't think it's serious so don't worry maybe I just need to rest" "where's auntie??" L.Joe asked again "I don't know she hasn't came back yet when the doctor called her maybe she went somewhere" you replied and they all nodded. 

 

So guys I have decided to update this fanfic today though it's a bit late so I hope u loved it ... The next chapter is still under construction ahhaha and I think it will take me 2 weeks to write it coz I'm busy with my studies -_- Anyways what could have happened to her??? do you guys have any idea??? Please comment below and maybe subscribe and upvote heehhe ^^ thanks :)