Min Jae?

LOVE COMES UNEXPECTEDLY ♥

NEXT DAY ..

FT Island is having a congratulatory party for the success of their concert , there were many visitors and almost all of them are their co-stars.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jae Jin : Hyung ! where's Hong Ki hyung ? /he asked to Jonghun

Jonghun : He'll follow , he's just looking for something

Jae Jin : But .. how will we enter ? hyung is not yet here 

Jonghun : Let's just wait for a while, maybe he's on his way

Seung Hyun : Is noona coming ? is she joining us to the party ? /Jonghun shrug his shoulders

On the other hand ..

Hong Ki's POV

After I've gone back to our car to get my phone , while I am about to go to the party , someone called my name. I thought it was Hyung-ae because she knows that we will be having our congratulatory party today , but when I looked behind.. I was surprised!

" Oh----Min----Jae ? " he uttered.

" Ye ! OPPA ! " then she hugs Hong Ki , but within a second Hong Ki tried to release her slightly away from him

" How did you know ? "

she smiled.. " It's all in the news.. "

" ahh.. so , why did you come ? "

" Of course to congratulate you ! "

" Ohh.. who's with you ? "

Oh Min Jae looks around .. " YOU ! /then she ankles on Hong Ki's arms so, shall we go upstairs ? maybe the party is starting ?"

Hong Ki couldn't react nor do anything. He is just forced to Min Jae to the party. Eventually , Min Hwan is asked by Jonghun to call Hong Ki downstairs but when he is about to go down , he have noticed that Hong Ki is already coming so he got back inside to tell Jonghun that he's there.

Min Hwan : They're coming !

Jonghun : They ??

Seung Hyun : I told you ! Noona is coming ! /so Seung Hyun run towards them Noo------ ! Min-----Jae ?!

Min Jae : Seung Hyung-shii ! /and bowed her head

Seung Hyun : Ohh.. Ahnyeong Hasaeyo ..

Min Jae : So , why are we here ? shall we go inside ?

Seung Hyun : Kurae ! Kkaja.. /and accompanied them inside

When they get inside..

Jonghun : Hong Ki-ahh.. why does it take so much time for you------------ Waaaaaaah!!

Min Jae : Oppa ! /she said while waving at Jonghun

Jonghun : Oh.. Min Jae ?

Min Jae : Ye ! how are you oppa ??

Jonghun : ahh.. gwenchana !

Min Jae : Ohh.. kuraeso?

Jonghun : W---hat brings you here ?

Min Jae : **laughs oppa, are you kidding me ? of course I went here to congratulate you !

Jonghun : aaahh.. Kurae ! kumasmitta..

Min Jae : It's alright.. /then smiled

Jonghun : so.. who's with you ?

Min Jae : tss.. I came here all by myself 

Jonghun : aiiish , you should have your body guard or maybe your driver, later you'll go home alone in the middle of the night, you know? we don't know what's gonna happen.

Min Jae : Oppa ! you're over reacting .. 

Jonghun : wae ? can you predict what's gonna happen ?

Min Jae : Of course not , /then looks at Hong Ki coz' I know that Hong Ki oppa can give me a ride afterwards, right oppa?

Hong Ki was shocked /looking at Jonghun so he thought of an excuse to make him out of the conversation

" ahhh.. please excuse me, I have a phonecall " Hong Ki interrupts , then went out of the room.

Jonghun, Min Hwan, Jae Jin, and Seung Hyun looks with each other and got Hong Ki's point, so they tried their best to entertain Min Jae while Hong Ki is not around.

Seung Hyun : Noona, you want some wine ?

Jonghun : Tss, dongsaeng-ahh.. don't ask her, just get the wine so all of us will benefit ! right Min Jae ?

Min Jae : Kuraeyo ! haha ! Jonghun oppa, you will bebefit ! haha !

Then Jonghun winks at her.

After 30 mins..

Min Jae : Oppa, where's Hong Ki?

Jonghun : mmmmm... maybe he's talking to our manager outside.

Min Jae : are you sure ?

Jonghun : Ye ! wae ?

Min Jae : Your manager is over there **pointing on the other table

Jae Jin : Mmm.. maybe he's in the comfort room.

Min Jae : Bwooh ? does it take 30 mins to stay in the comfort room ? 

Seung Hyun : Noona.. don't mind Hong Ki hyung, he'll be back for sure !

Min Jae : **sighs I'll look for him /then she stood up

Seung Hyun : Noona ! just stay here, I'll just give him a beep.

Min Jae : No need, I'll call him. Kkaja!

Seung Hyun : Noona !

Jonghun : Seung Hyun, just stay there.

Min Jae took the stairs, and as she go down, she didn't noticed that Hong Ki was on the elevator and able to go back to the party. As Hong Ki enters the room...

Min Hwan : Ooh.. Hyung !

Seung Hyun : Hyung, have you seen noona ? she's looking for you.

Hong Ki nods his head.

Seung Hyun : aiish !

Hong Ki : call her, and tell her that I'm already here.

Seung Hyun tries to call her (phone ringing)

     ON THE LINE :

     MJ : yoboseyo ?

     SH : Noona , where are you ?

     MJ : I'm looking for Hong ki oppa.

     SH : from where ?

     MJ : outside the studio.

     SH : aiish ! Hyung is here, he came just by now.

     MJ : really ? harra ! I'm hangin' up ! /then she hurriedly went back to the studio

On the other hand..

Seung Hyun : she's outside looking for Hong Ki hyung.

Jonghun : Min Jae never change, she's always on Hong Ki's back even in High School.

Hong Ki : that's why I'm always walking away.

Seung Hyun : wae ? don't you like her ? 

Hong Ki : Bwooh ??

Seung Hyun : noona, didn't you like her ? she's pretty.

Hong Ki : It's not with the face and I don't have any feelings for her.

Seung Hyun : wae ?

Hong Ki : let's talk about that later.

 

 

After the party..

 

 

Jonghun : Min Jae.. thanks for coming ! hope you had fun.

Min Jae : Oh ! gwenchana, it's fun.

Jonghun : So.. you goin' home ?

Min Jae : **nods her head ye !

Jonghun : Oh.. take care ! and again, thanks for coming.

Min Jae : Okay ! Jonghun-shii, Min Hwan, Jae Jin oppa, and Seung Hyun dongsaeng, Chukahae ! and thanks for accommodating me... so, I'll be goin' /and waves her hand while walking out the door

CHORUS : Ahnyeong !

While walking down to the parking lot, Min Jae and Hong Ki met.

" Oh .. " Min Jae uttered while looking at Hong Ki. " Oh.. are you going ? " Hong Ki asked. " Ye ! " she answered.. Hong Ki glanced at his watch " it's late " then faced Min Jae " So ? " she said. " Well then, let's go ! " Hong Ki said " BWOH ? " Min Jae stuttered. "Come on, it's gettin' late, I'm gonna give you a ride, kkaja!" Hong Ki replied.

INSIDE THE CAR..

They are both silent until the both of them ..

" Kamsahamnidda " looking at each other.

" Oh.. you go first " said Hong Ki

" mm.. that's all , I just want to say thank you " Min Jae replied.

" for what ? "

" for this " she answered.

" well.. nothing to worry, I am doing this to thank you for coming to the party " Hong Ki replied.

" Harasso. " she said

After a minute, Hong Ki's phone rings. And as he glanced to his phone, he draw a big smile on his face.

" Yoboseyo ? "

" Hong Ki-ahh ! Chukahae ! " Hyung-ae gladly greeted

" Hyaa ! why didn't you come ?? "

" Oh.. miyanhaeyo.. it's just that.. I got stuck on the bus for 2 hours and I failed to get there so I'm going home now "

" BWOH ?? where are you now ? is Jin Kyong with you ?? "

" mm.. aniyo, she's at home.. "

" aiish ! where are you ? I'll take you home ! "

when Min Jae heard what Hong Ki said, her eyes grew bigger

" aniyo ! aniyo ! I'm fine, just enjoy the party ! "

" the party is over, so tell me where you are, I'll fetch you there. "

" Oh.. I'm okay, don't mind me.. I can go home safe, don't worry, mm.. chukahae ! I'm hangin' up ! "

" Hyaa ! Ae-ahh ! yoboseyo ? yoboseyo ?. . . . . AIISHH !! "

Hong Ki tried to contact Hyung-ae but she's not answering the phone.

" TSS ! "

" Oppa ? what's the matter ? who's that ? " Min Jae asked.

" None of your business " he murmured.

Hyung-ae is on the bus stop waiting for the bus to arrive for her to be able to go home. And unexpectedly.. as Hong Ki turns left, he saw Hyung-ae sitting on the waiting shed. (shivers)

" OMO !! " he was shocked.

" WAE ? " Min Jae asked.

" stay there " he said then stepped out of the car.

On the other side..

" GET UP ! " Hong Ki said.

Hyung-ae looked up and saw Hong Ki in front of her.

" OHH ! how'd you know. . . ? "

" GET UP ! " he said and pulled Hyung-ae's hands to make her stand up..

" Hong Ki-ahh . . " 

" Come on, I'll take you home . . " he said. Hyung-ae can't disapprove so she just followed him.

IN THE CAR..

" Hong Ki-ahh.. I can go by myself, you don't have to do this " Hyung-ae said. Then she caught Min Jae's attention so she glanced at her.

" OMO !! " Hyung-ae reacted.

" Anyway, Min Jae meet Hyung-ae. " Hong Ki said.

" Oh.. Ahnyeong Hasaeyo. " Min Jae greeted her.

" a-h-n-y-e-o-n-g .. " she muttered. Hyung-ae was amazed because Min Jae is also one of the leading stars of the industry.

" Nice meeting you " Min Jae said.

" It's my pleasure " Hyung-ae replied.

Min Jae smiled and remained silent until they reached her home.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" There you go " Hong Ki said. He stepped out of the car and opened the door for Min Jae.

" Kamsahamnidda " she said to Hong Ki then bowed her head.

" get inside.. it's cold.. ! " he replied.

Before Min Jae enter her house, she grant Hong Ki a hug for the last time.

" Hey ! " Hong Ki said.

" Kamsahamnidda " Min Jae uttered then released herself from Hong Ki.

Hong Ki didn't say anything then got back to the car.

While they are on their way home..

" Why didn't you call ? " Hong Ki said.

" huh ?? why would I call you ?? " Hyung-ae replied.

" Of course, for me to know what's going on. " 

" well it's not your responsibility " 

" What if something happened to you ?? huh ?? "

" It can't be, I can manage. "

" Aiishh !! you're so dumb ! "

 

*******************************************************************************************

Ahnyeong Hasaeyo :)

SORRY for the late UPDATE .. 

kinda' busy on our DEFENSE ,

please subscribe !

KAMSAHAMNIDDA ~