One sweet day

LOVE COMES UNEXPECTEDLY ♥

ONE WEEK LATER

As Hyung-ae wokes up, she remembered what Hong Ki told her the last day they met. She takes a look at the clock and it's 8:00 in the morning, it was too early for the filming to start at 10am so she prepare a breakfast for her and another one for Hong Ki.

-- YOU'VE RECEIVED A MESSAGE! YOU'VE RECEIVED A MESSAGE ! ( phone ringing )

" Ooh ! " grasp her mobile and checks the message.

     Message :

          Ahnyeong Hasaeyo Hyung-ae-ahh !

          See you later in the filming , I hope you'll have GOOD DAY !

          ( the message was from Hong Ki )

 

IN THE STUDIO

Everyone is busy for the filming.

" Okay, we are about to start in 10 mins. " the Director said.

" HARRASSO KAMDONG-NIM ! "

" Guys ! Let's do our best ! We can make it ! for our 5th album ! " Hong Ki said.

" OKAY , HWAITING ! " the group cheered.

" FOR OUR 5th ALBUM ! " Hong Ki shouted.

" FOR OUR 5th ALBUM ! " chorus.

" Members of FT Island band, please proceed on the stage. "

And the filming starts at exactly 10am, the band is doing great and the Director as well as the staffs were very impressed about their performance.

On the other hand..

Hyung-ae arrives, she is 30 mins late because of the traffic.

" aiiish ! I'm 30 mins late ! " she murmured.

While waiting at the elevator, someone recognized her ( Mr. Jang Suk , one of the staffs that she knew last time she went in the studio.)

" Ms. Seung-ae ? " the staff said.

" Ohh.. (and she faced the staff) Hyung-ae sir. " she replied.

" Aha ! I'm sorry Ms. Hyung-ae, I thought your name was Seung-ae.. "

" It's okay Mr. Jang Suk, maybe you just forgot. "

" Anyway .. are you going to the studio ? "

" YES SIR ! " she answered.

" HURRY ! it's starting. "

" Ohh.. OKAY ! OKAY ! I'll be going sir , Ahnyeong ! "

As Hyung-ae reached the studio , she enters and noticed that the band is still performing in the stage but it was on the last 10 mins of their song , even though Hyung-ae didn't saw the performance from the start, she's still enjoying it.

 

AFTER THE FILMING ..

" CUT ! Good Job FT Island ! " the Director greeted them.

" Kamsahamnidda! " and they bowed their heads.

Everybody gave them a big round of applause and so Hyung-ae. She is standing close to the door where Hong Ki found her.

" Hey ! I thought you wouldn't come ? " Hong Ki said.

" CONGRATULATIONS ! Job well done ! :D " she said wearing a big smile on her face.

" Thanks to that ! anyway , why don't you get inside ? "

" Well .. because I'm late and I don't want to be a disturbance while you are performing on stage. " she replied.

" Uh-huh ! and what's this ? " Hong Ki pointing on the paper bag that is held by Hyung-ae.

" Ooh.. this , here.. I brought a lunch pack for you. " she said.

" So thoughtful " he murmured.

And they went to the canteen where they eat together.

" Yahh ! " Hong Ki said while pointing on Hyung-ae's lips.

" Ehhh? "

" There's a rice cake on the side. "

" HERE ? " then she wiped it using a tissue paper.

" There's more ! " Hong Ki pointed on her nose , but there's nothing , he just spread more rice cake on Hyung-ae's nose and she felt it.

" HYAAAH !! " she shouted.

" Hahaha ! you're so cute even when you're angry. " and smiled at her.

" Why are you like this ?  you're always making fun of me ! "

" Hey , I just want to.. "

But Hyung-ae is still sobbing (pretending she's not in the mood, but when she found out that Hong Ki is moving closer, she lift her head up and spread a pinch of rice cake on Hong Ki's face)

" YAAAAA ! " on Hong Ki's face.

Hong Ki reacts and they had fun together.

MEANWHILE..

" Hong Ki-ahh, kamsahamnidda.. " Hyung-ae uttered.

" It's fine, did you enjoy? "

**nods " Ne, I had fun "

" Yah ! mee too, you're the best ANTI ever ! HAHA :D "

" ANTI ? "

" Kurae, you're not a fan right ? "

" Ahhh.. but I guess.. I am starting to like your band after listening to your songs. "

" Jeongmal ? "

" YES ! "

" Well .. it's a pleasure ! "

" And as a fan , can I demand?  I hope you'll treat me like how you treat others okay ? stop fooling around ! "

" LIKE THIS ? " and he started to tease Hyung-ae by messing her hair.

" Kyaaaaa! stop it.. " she shouted.

" Wae ? "

" Stop it ! "

" What if I don't ? "

Hyung-ae stood up but she didn't noticed that there is a hanging lamp near her head and she accidentally bumped her head with the lamp.

" Aaaaahh ! " touching her head.

" Hyyaaah ! " Hong Ki uttered.

" OUCH ! "

/Hong Ki stood and checks her head, he gently tossed her hair on the side and saw that she had a small cut on the forehead

" Hyahh ! be careful next time. " Hong Ki said while escorting her to the locker room

" You should be more careful ! " she replied.

" Come here, let me see it.. " he said.

" WAE ? "

And Hong Ki moved closer to her, handling the tray of cotton balls soaked in betadine, and as he wipe the spot of the blood in Hyung-ae's bruises, Hyung-ae keeps on staring at Hong Ki's face.

She felt something unusual (Waahh ! why are you beating so fast? Why is it too loud ?)

" HEY ! stop staring at me, I'm melting ! " Hong Ki tries to .

" Oohh.. Oohh.. just give it to me, I can do it myself. " she said ( when she got back on her senses.)

" HAHA ! I'm just kidding. " he said in a sarcastic voice.

" It's not funny ! "

" Don't be so serious okay ? " he said in a nice way.

" I'm not in the mood. " she replied.

" Okay , I'll stop fooling around but can you please wear your smile again ? "

" I said I'm not in the mood ! "

" Please ? coz' I'll be guilty if you'll be like this . " and he started making funny faces in front of Hyung-ae, and Hyung-ae starts to laugh.

" There you go ! " Hong Ki uttered.

" Okay, STOP IT ! haha ! STOP IT ! " she said.

" See? much better. Keep smiling, it's cute ! "

(OMO ! he is so sweet ! I can't help but stare at him. Hyung-ae said out of her mind.)