War

LOVE COMES UNEXPECTEDLY ♥

Hong Ki is walking around in Namjan Flower Shop to find someone whom he has to talk and suddenly he accidentally bumped a girl named Hyung-ae who was very tempted and really angry at him. He didn't have the chance to find the person whom he wants to meet because he and Hyung-ae argued all throughout the day.

 

AT THE SHOP

"Yaaaahhh !! what are you ??!" Hyung-ae shouted.

and the guy in black suit continued to walk as if someone's following him.

Hyung-ae tends to shout again and again but the guy doesn't seem to hear anything. So Hyung-ae ran towards him with her 4 inch stilletos and tries to catch him.

"Hey ! aren't you gonna stop ?! you, the guy in black suit !!" she shouted.

and finally, the guy stopped and waits until Hyung-ae reached him.

"Hyaaah ! do you think I'm gonna forgive you for what you've done ? you're so inconsiderate ! you're so dumb ! you're crazy ! and don't think that I'm gonna let this day pass without kickin' your ! BIOTCH ! you dindn't even say sorry, and if you think that I am like this because of a bunch of flower only.. YOU'RE DEAD !!"

"OK ! I'm sorry" the guy said, "HAPPY ?" he asked while he takes off his eyeglasses.

Hyung-ae was so shocked from what she'd saw.

"OMO ! HONG-----" before Hyung-ae ends up to say his name, she kneel in front of the guy saying : I'm so sorry , I'm sorry , I didn't rocognize you earlier. I'm SOR--" before she finish what she wants to say, the place where they are both standing becomes so crowded.

"OMO ! am I day dreaming ?" Hyung-ae asks herself as she slaps her face, until she hear the cheer of the crowd in front of them saying : HONG KI OPPA !! HONG KI OPPA !! we really .. really LIKE YOU !!"

then Hong Ki covers his face with his hoodie and wears back his sunglasses and grabbed the hands of Hyung-ae.

"RUN !" he shouted.

 

IN THE CAR

"WHOOOOAH ! you're good in running huh ?" 

"I think this was the fastest ! hhaaahh.. hhaaahh.. ( catching her breath like she was already dying )" she answered.

"But this is better" Hong Ki said.

"I think it's not ! aaahhhh !! aawwwww !!" Hyung-ae shouted.

"Hey ! what's the matter ?? are you hurt ?"

"HYAAAAAHH !!" looking at Hong Ki with an angry face. "isn't it obvious? I ran towards you with my crazy bastard 4 inch stilletos and now you're asking me if I am hurt ?"

"I was just asking" 

"SO IT'S ING YES !! you hear that ?! I was hurt ! and it's all because of you !" Hyung-ae replied without hesitation.

--after 30 mins. of fighting ceremony..

"Hmmmm.. would you mind if I introduce myself to you ?" Hong Ki asked confidently.

"There's no need ! are you kidding me ? obviously , you're an artist , you're a star , and you have your name flashing on TV screens whenever you perform so I definitely know you !"

"Oohh ! I thought you wouldn't notice." he said.

"GOD DAMMIT ! how i wouldn't notice ?"

"fine, if you know me already, I guess I have to know you too ?" he asked.

"Of course ! you really have to know the person that you've caused trouble !" she answered.

"Ohhh.. about what happened , I'm sorry if I haven't had the effort to look back to say sorry.. It's just because I am looking for someone that I really need to talk to." Hong Ki explained.

"GOODNESS !! is it really urgent , that you have to left me there without saying anything ?"

"It's an important matter, about our concert.. anyway.. to pay you back for what I've done , I'll treat you to dinner.."

"The hell I care! just please.. send me back to Namjan.." she begged.

"HEY ! you've just said that I can't just leave you out there without doing anything. And now you're asking me to send you back to Namjan ? why are you like this right now ?" Hong Ki asked.

"you'll never understand, so please.. just take me to Namjan."

"Yes, I'll never understand.. coz' I don't even know what's happening. I mean, why are you acting like this ? Is there any problem ?"

"Know what ? you're the problem !! you're the reason why I broke my promise with my parents, why I hadn't gone to the cemetery, why I IN' hate myself now because it's their 1st anniversary and I can't be with them because of you !" Hyung-ae stated with tears on her tender cheeks.

Hong Ki was shocked and didn't know what to do and how he should comfort a girl who's crying because of him. and suddenly, he thought of her mother who's always hugging him whenever he's having a problem..

Hong Ki move closer to Hyung-ae saying : "I'm sorry, I didn't meant to hurt you" **doubting if it's okay to comfort her, and suddenly, he pats her back like what his mom does when he was little

"It's fine, I'm sorry , I just can't help it ." hyung-ae uttered.

"I understand" he replied.

"Oohh.. I'm sorry , this is too much , I guess I should go now."

"Let's have dinner first" said Hong Ki.

"I'll be having my dinner at home, I can't go with you"

"But I promised to treat you to dinner right ?"

" I said I can't.. "

" Harra, if you really need to go, then the door is open for you.. "

Hyung-ae opened the door and stepped out of the car. But when she moved forward.. her feet starts to struggle in pain again.

"aiiiishh ! my foot !" she said, only out of her mind.

She keeps on walking but she can't resist the pain and it became more obvious because of her movement.

Hong Ki went out of the car.

" you can't walk " 

Hyung-ae looks behind and she saw Hong Ki outside his car walking towards her.

"Let me give you a ride" Hong Ki uttered.

"You don't have to , I can do this" she answered.

"Look, you don't have to pretend that you can go home alone with your 4 inch stilletos. I know you're hurting. Come on, it's getting late" he said as he grabs Hyung-ae's hands.