Ch 3

INFINITE - CAN'T GET BETTER

"Guess what happened just now in class? ", Sungjong raised his eyebrows at the member. Infinite and Seohyun were now walking to the nearest restaurant for their lunch. 

"Is that nerd peeing in class again? ", Sungyeol guessed. "He is always peeing, dude. Okay, let me give you a slight hint. This has related with one of our member ", 

"Related with our member..hmm is that mean he is from your class? ", Woohyun asked while tried to figure out something. 

"Omai God, Why do he always sounds stupid with his stupid face? ", Sunggyu scoffed. 

"I know right ", Hoya patted his leader shoulder. 

"Guys, Can't you think of it? ", Sungjong was getting bored waiting for them to answer. 

"Is this something funny or what? ", Dongwoo looked at the him. 

The Maknae nodded his head numerously as it was the best story of the year. "You will laugh your out if you heard this. " 

"Aherm! ", He turned to look at his back where Seohyun and Myungsoo were. Seohyun looked at him with a no-cursing-word-are-allowed- while Myungsoo just smirked at him with a serve you right looked. 

Sungjong gritted his teeth. "Let me just tell you, actually.. Myungsoo was paying attention in class earlier ", And then he burst into his laughed  Alone. 

They looked at each other with what-happened-with-him looked. Seohyun secretly smiled then immediately pulled Myungsoo away from them, walking to other direction. 

"I don't see it funny ", Hoya stated annoyed as he had just wasting his time on this stupid joke.

"Well, You looked more stupid than Woohyun ", Sunggyu said then walking away with Hoya as he the only matured in the group. 

"Woohyun hyung should thanks you for this, since you are the most here ", The tallest said while showing his famous smirked. 

"It was totally embarrasing huh? ", Dongwoo nudged his elbow before following the others. 

"Five word Jongie, WELCOME TO MY GROUP! ", He slung his arm around sungjong while grinning. 

Sungjong quickly pushed his hand away and start chasing his other hyung "Hyung~ I'm sorry ~ don't leave me with him. I will be a good boy now  ", Leaving Woohyun alone. 


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Soryy just a short updated. I will edit this soon. Sorryyy ;AA;