Ch 13

INFINITE - CAN'T GET BETTER

"..To get you back " 


"tch. ridiculous ", Seohyun muttered, remembering his word. She looked at the other girls who tend to share the camp with her playing among themselves, leaving her alone struggling to set up the tents. She sighed. Why I can't be on the same team with my own best friend?


"Let me help you ", He immediately took the equipment for the tents. Seohyun blinked in suprise looking at the person infront of her. 


"You're not - ",


" - on the list. Yeah, I know. They were not on the list too ", He point at the campsite where the other members gathered. Seohyun followed his direction. Infinite were happily playing around with the equipment except someone, Myungsoo, who was sitting on the camping chair, looking straight at her while crossing his arm.

 

Seohyun quickly turned her gaze toward the tents infront of her. She could feel her heart thump faster. 


Hoya who was staring at her the whole time, opened his mouth. "What actually happened? You look miserable ", 


She turned to look at him and put on a smile. "Is it obvious? ", He nodded while doing his work.  


"I surely don't know how to cover it, huh? ", She held both of her cheeks and heaved out a loud sighed.


"You should express it, not hiding it. ", He fixed the camp for the last time before saying the word 'done'. Hoya looked at Seohyun waiting for Seohyun explanation.


She smiled again. She would never told anyone else about her problem except his 'oppa'."Wow, You're jjang! How should I repay you? ", She make a thumbs up at him while looking at the camp that were perfectly set.


Hoya put on a smile before messing up her hair. "You sure know how to change the subject, huh? ", Seohyun just grinned while raising both of her eyebrows, acted as innocent as she can. 

 

They were talking happily that they didn't realised someone walked toward them. "What happened here? You guys seems to have fun ", Myungsoo suddenly barged in with an unsatisfied look plastered on his face. He was jealous from the moment Hoya took the equipment from her and chat along. That's why he came and disturb them. 
 

"Nothing's up. We just chatting ", Hoya answered for behalf of him and Seohyun. "I see, Then can I join too? ", He gazed toward her, making her uneasy. Hoya who can sense the awkwardness between them quickly make an excuse to get out from this situation. 


"Oh, Sunggyu hyung must have searching for me. I think I should go now ", Hoya stated and walked off from them quickly as he can. He couldn't stand longer with them. It will make it more awkward.


Seohyun gulped. She looked at Hoya who already walked far from them. She need to get out from here too so she turned her body without even looking at Myungsoo.


But Myungsoo quickly caught her wrist. "Not so fast ", Seohyun roughly release her hand from him. 
 

"Are you crazy? What if the other students see this? ", She said with a slow tone, afraid if the other students heard. 


"I don't care. Now tell me what are you talking with Hoya? ", He crossed his arm and looked staright at her.
 

"Ask him yourself ", She coldly stated. 


"What if I want to ask you? ", He plastered a smile. A smile that will make all the girl melt including her.
 

"I'm not going to answer " She rubbed her wrist. She only focus with the bruise on her wrist.
 

"You just did ", He blurted. Seohyun snapped and looked at him, didn't get what he tried to state. "Eventhough, It's not the specific answer that I want. But you didn't keep it silent. You did give me an answer ", Well, he have a point.
 

Myungsoo scoot closer and fixed her messy hair "But won't it be lovely if you replaced that cold face wit a cute one so that I can kiss, hug and tell how much I miss you? ", He whispered to her ear, making Seohyun blushed hard. 
 

She clutched her wrist. "Arrghh!! ", Myungsoo rubbed his leg that Seohyun kicked just now. "That's for taking advantage on me ", with that, Seohyun walked away and headed to Minyoung camp. He blinked in suprised, disbelief with her sudden action. 
 

" She just leave me like that. tch, I wonder who taught her kicking so well? ", Myungsoo murmered while rubbing the pain. Only god know how hurt it was.  
 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Why we're not on the same team? ", Seohyun pouted, looking at Minyoung. All the students were having their lunch to gain some energy for the next activities. It will be the most tiring day for them. They will run into an obstacle, paintball guns and also rock climbing.


"I know right. Did they treat you well? ", Seohyun silent before nodded her head slowly. They didn't curse me or talk bad about me, they just didn't chat with me. So, they did treat me well right?


"That's good. You know what, I make many friends here ", Minyoung said in excitement before brought the food into her cute mouth. Seohyun smiled. She truly envy Minyoung. She could just make friends easily but not her. 
 

"It's really hard to find a table ", Sungjong nagged while sitting on the chair beside Seohyun. She was startled to see him beside her. A few minutes later, Infinite except Myungsoo fill the empty chair at their table. "Oh, Hi Noona/Seohyun ", They said in unison while waving at her. Seohyun carved a smile, awkward.

Minyoung gasped. This is her first time sitting on the same table with Infinite. And of course she felt nervous.


Sunggyu nudged at Sungjong who was eating greedily, remind him with the plan that they made earlier. "Oh, Where is Myungsoo hyung? ", He blurted. Sunggyu facepalmed. According to the plan that they made with Myungsoo, he should said ' Poor Myungsoo Hyung, he couldn't walk to eat with us '. It would be ridiculous if he ask where's Myungsoo when he is on the same camp with him. 
 

Sungyeol quickly barged in. "Myungsoo were seriously injured? Did he fell or what? ", trying to worsen the situation. Seohyun suddenly felt guilty. She must kick him hard that he couldn't even walked here.
 

"I don't know. He didn't tell me. I already offered to help him get here but he just want to rest. It must be severe injury ", Sunggyu acted naturally infront of Seohyun. Minyoung who heard everything, opened .


"He must be hungry~ " All Infinite members ignored Minyoung and just focus on Seohyun. 


"I heard his stomache growled when I walked pass his tent ", Dongwoo make his pity face at them.


Seohyun looked down at her food and playing with it. Minyoung already stood up. "I will bring him food ", She quickly went to the table that provided food and grabbed a plate. 


Sungjong rolled his eyes. Sunngyu cursed in his mind, That . While the others heave out a loud sighed. 


This plan is FAIL 


Minyoung arrived at the table with a plate full with food on her hand. "Hyun, Can you help me bring the water for him? ", Seohyun who snapped back to reality, facing her friend. "Huh? me? ", She pointed at herself. 


Minyoung nodded. "Palli, He must be starving ", Seohyun get off from the chair and brought the mineral water bottle with her. Soon, they walked away from the table. 

 

"What should we do? Minyoung just ruined our plan ", Sungjong whined unsatisfied but still kept on eating his food.


Woohyun watched their figure until both of them disappeared from his sight. "Maybe not. Seohyun are going along right " 


Sunggyu thought for while, "Yeah,  As well as she going too. I think Myungsoo is fine with it ", 


"So our plan is succeed. Yeahh! ", Dongwoo cheered and they high 5 each other. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where is she? She should come by now ", He looked at his phone and dial Sunggyu number. He nearly click 'call' when he heard a girl voice calling him. 

He ped the tents. "Yah, Why are you late? ", He said while putting on his shoes, didn't care to see who was infront of him.  

But when he looked up to see, he just curse

Damn  

"Err, We heard that your legs hurt so we came to bring you food and water incase you were starving ", Minyoung said politely while giving his cute smile. Myungsoo didn't care what she just said and just staring at the girl behind her. 


"Where's my utensil? ", 


"Oh, I forget to take it ", Minyoung gasped and cutely pouted infront of him. Well, trying to grab his attention.


"I will go take it ", Seohyun offered as she didn't want to be with him 


"N-no. Can you do it for me, Minyoung-shii? ", Myungsoo smiled at Minyoung. Minyoung who was blushing hard, nodded numerously. She quickly gave the plate at him and walked away, happily. 

 

Seohyun looked at his legs "Is it still hurt? " She guilty asked.


"Why did she came along? ", Myungsoo asked referring Minyoung. Seohyun looked at him. "Because she's worried for you. ", She murmered as softly as she can. 


"Then you're worried at me too ", Myungsoo get inside and took something with him. He put in his pocket and get out. 


"No, I just - " 


"If you felt sorry, then you have to come with me ", With that Myungsoo grabbed her hand and brought her away from the campsite. Seohyun who was startled, struggle to pull her hand away. 


Myungsoo stopped and faced her. "Minyoung will be searching for me ", 


"Don't worry, She won't ", Myungsoo release her hand and took out his phone. "If you ran away from me then I will not accept your apologize - ", He said and when Seohyun took a step back.

 

" and I will scream and kiss you right here when you take a few step back again ", Seohyun stopped. 
 

"Good. Now, Minyoung won't search for you. Let's go ", He put his phone back in the pocket and pulled her hand with him. Seohyun looked at him in curiousity.


"Other members will take care of it ", 


"No. That's not what I want to ask you ", Myungsoo glanced at her for awhile before plastering a smile. "Then what? "


"Your legs look just fine ", Seohyun steal a glanced at his legs before glaring at him.

BUSTED
 
He held his leg. "Well, ah- It's really hurt when you kick it earlier a-and - " Myungsoo tried to make an excuse. They already walked far from the campsite

 

"What are you really want from me? ", Seohyun asked, frustrated. 


He sighed. "I want to know the truth. I want you to tell me the truth. What is my fault? What is my fault that we have to get through this? Tell me. So that I can fix it. So that I won't be miserable. So that we can be back together ", He stopped and face her. Seohyun couldn't denied that she was moved hearing those word from him eventhough he utter those word while holding a plate on his other hand.

 

She took a deep breathe  "We couldn't be together? ", She lower her head.


Myungsoo lift up her chin "But why? " Myungsoo searched for her clear eyes.

 

"Because Minyoung already fell inlove with you and I don't want her to feel that I snatch you from her", She pulled her face away.


"Then, are you happy if I be with her and leave you alone ? ", He asked. 
 

"If it make her happy, Then I'm okay with it ", She looked away. 
 

"Then it won't be, because I don't want to make her happy. I want to make you happy.. with me ", Seohyun turned her gazed at him. Myungsoo scoot his face closer. When his lips just about to touch her lips, Seohyun stopped him with her hand. 


"I think you already get what you want. I can go now ", She said in monotone and quickly walked away from him.  


Myungsoo just watched her until she disappeared in his sight. He smiled.
 

"At least, you didn't kick me again " with that, he took out the utensil set from his pocket and ate happily.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit tomorrow. Sorry for my poor englsih T_T 
Thanks for the subscribers and the readers. <