Argument

To Infinity (Your heart will always belong to me)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

ARGUMENT-

 

 

 

 

Sehun doesn’t know what he’s going to do, he feels like crying but instead he picks up his phone that he dropped and dials a familiar number.

The other line picks up immediately within the first ring.

‘’Yes Sehun-ah ’’ Jongin answers immediately. Sehun let out a shaky breath and Jongin frowns from the other line. Is there something wrong with Sehun?

‘’What happened Sehun? Is there something wrong? What happened? ‘’ Sehun chokes a sob and Kai feels himself becoming more awake since he just woke up from his sleep.

‘’My parents are on the hospital right now Jongin’’ Sehun cries and Jongin feels a tightening in his heart.

‘’Okay, don’t cry where are you right now?’’ Jongin asks while putting his shirt and pants on.

He grabs his keys and head to the door while Sehun gave the address of his workplace.

 

After 20 minutes Jongin arrived and Sehun immediately run to Jongin’s arms.

Kai immediately wraps his arms around Sehun’s lithe waist and gently pat his back.

‘’shh~ don’t cry, we will go there okay?’’ He feels Sehun nod from his chest and he guide the younger boy inside his car.

 

After an hour they arrived at the hospital and Sehun quickly runs towards the counter.

‘’Where’s the room of Mrs. and Mr. Oh? ‘’ Sehun immediately asks slightly shocking the girl on the counter and the girl immediately open its notes and answers. ‘’they’re still in the operating room sir. That’s the way sir’’ The girl points and Sehun and Kai runs.

After what feels like eternity they found the Operating room and they see people coming out of the room wearing long white dress. Sehun feels his knees go weak.

Jongin sensing that Sehun will break down any moment he grabs the other’s arm and lead him towards the doctors.

‘’I’m their son, how’s my Mom and Dad? ‘’ Sehun hesitantly asks while gripping Kai’s hands that is on his arm tightly.

‘’I’m sorry to say this sir but your Mom is doing fine earlier during the operation but she’s having some problem because of too much blood loss and due to her age her hidden illness came out but she gave in after a few minutes and your Dad is long gone when they got him from the accident scene ’’ The doctor sighs while removing the gloves which were dirtied with blood. Of course Sehun’s parents blood.

‘’What do you mean?! ‘’ Sehun slightly shouts and Kai grips his arm tightly.

‘’they’re gone’’ the doctor slowly says  Sehun breaks down and Kai hugs the younger while motioning the doctor to go away and give them some privacy and the doctor complies.

 

After signing papers and paying the bills Kai drives Sehun to his apartment he feels like Sehun needs someone in his side now.

But there’s Kris hyung, he’s just going to steal my moment with Sehun maybe we’ll just check in on some hotel for tonight.

‘’We’ll go on a hotel near the hospital okay? So tomorrow we can arrange the funeral quickly? ‘’ Kai lies and Sehun just nodded not in the right mind to object and he’s tired also.

 

                                                                              

 

 

Kris sips his coffee while staring at his phone on his hand.

''Where did that brat goes? He didn’t even bother to call me that he's not going home last night'' Kris sighs but stops immediately. ‘‘If I continue to sigh I’m going to be old''

After Kris finishes his coffee he feels his phone vibrates and he tap the screen immediately.

From: Dancing Machine - Jongin

To: Giant Dragon Hyung

I'm busy hyung sorry for not coming home la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter