Goodbye Summer

Goodbye Summer
I've loved her since the first day of high school. Who is her you ask? She is my best friend. Kim Su Ra. I have known her since elementary school. Every time we had to transfer, we were always luckily put into the same school. On the first day of high school, it was the first time she ever let her hair down. No more ponytails, no more braids; it flowed down naturally. It was the first time I ever noticed her beauty. That was the first time I fell in love. I, Oh Sehun, am graduating from high school soon. I will be going to college, but Su Ra and I got accepted to different colleges. She was going abroad to the States to study. I decided to stay in Korea. I didnt like going to unfamiliar places. This was the first time we were going to separate. I've kept my one-sided love from her for too long. What if she doesn't feel the same way about me? After all, we've known each other for so long. I can't tell her out of the blue. It would just be too weird. I guess it wont be any useful to tell her. She's leaving now, for good. She will find someone a million times better than me at her school. Su Ra and I can spend this last summer together before she leaves for the States. Su Ra's POV I finally graduated from high school. It's summer now, but why do i feel so depressed. After this summer, Sehun and I will be apart forever. I guess we can keep in contact through the internet but things won't be the same. I won't physically be next to him when his eyes form into two crescent moons when he laughs or smiles. No more treating me to bubble milk tea whenever i achieved a higher score on a test than him. I wonder if he ever notices that i had secret crush on him. One day during our second year in middle school, Sehun needed to stay behind and help the teacher with some tasks. After waiting half an hour, i decided to walk home on my own. A group of high school boys began to harass me. I was ridden of fear and I began to cry. I tried to run away but one of the boys stuck their leg out: i tripped and twisted my ankle. Sehun came out of nowhere and started punching them. He grabbed my hand and tried dragging me away. My ankle was throbbing so badly, I couldnt walk. Sehun took my backpack from me and carried me home. After that day, I swore that i would love Sehun and Sehun only. I wonder if he ever realized how much i liked him. I always wanted to confess but i didnt know what to say. How could i just tell him all of a sudden. I'm going off to college in the States in a few months. Sehun refused to apply to any colleges outside of Korea. I wish he and I would be able to stay together. Im scared that he'll find another girl and live happily with her. I dont want to lose him. I want to confess and beg him to wait for me until i come back. But that would be selfish. Hes been there for me since we were kids. I don't want to be a burden I, Kim Su Ra, vows to cherish this summer, spend as much time as i can with Sehun before i leave. Sehun's POV Su Ra is leaving today. After this last hour, she will be gone. Should i tell her? I can't, she needs to happy. I'll miss her. Su Ra' POV Im boarding the plane soon. Should i tell him? I dont think i can. We had a great time together and i dont want him to keep replaying those memories until I'm back. I'll miss him. No One' POV As those two sat together waiting for the announcements to board the plane. They both wondered what to do. Sehun and Su Ra didnt want their one-sided love story to end without any regrets but it was too late. They hugged each other one last time before Su Ra boarded the plane. These regrets will forever remain buried in their hearts. Being labele as a friend and only a friend gave heartache to the both of them. It was too late to change all of that. All they are able to say now is goodbye to summer.