Finale

Goodbye Summer

Kachina headed back to the reservation while the wolves went on patrol. Luhan know that he had bonded he wouldn’t let any harm come to his mate he would give his life up for hers. Kachina headed to the center of the reservation which was where everyone had gathered to prepare for the festival that would happen the next day.

 She was worried about the wolves and was also scared of what would happen and hoping that the mountain lions wouldn’t come. She tried to get her mind off it and helped prepare for the festival. Son they had everything prepared and headed back to her little home. When she arrived she gasped and put a hand on her chest and said, “You guys scared me.”

 Luhan chuckled and said, “I’m sorry we didn’t mean to scare you.” She smiled at him and said, “Its ok. How did your patrol go?” Kris said, “We didn’t see any sign of any mountain lions but we will continue to patrol until your festival is over.” She sighed in relief and said, “I’m glad. These mountain lions are very scary and dangerous.” Luhan took her hand and said, “I won’t let anything hurt you.”

 She smiled at him and said, “You guys must take care of yourselves ok?” He kissed her forehead and said, “Don’t worry we will all be careful ok?” She smiled and said, “Ok, are you guys hungry?” Chen perked up and said, “Will you be cooking for us?” She laughed and said, “Yes I will cook for you guys.” She then went and grabbed some fry bread (it’s really yummy) and gave it to them and said, “For you guys to snack on while I cook.”

 

 She got everything ready and soon started cooking. She had decided to make something simple and fast. Soon she was done and placed the food on the table and said, “Here you go. It’s Navajo tacos you place the ingredients onto your fry bread.” She put some fry bread on the table that didn’t have powdered sugar on them and said, “Let’s eat. I’m sure you guys are very hungry.”

 After a few minutes the guys had scarfed down all the food. Kachina stared at them in shock and said, “You guys must have been very hungry.” The guys blushed a little and Xiumin said, “We haven’t really had human food in a while and we’ve never had this kind of food it’s really good.” She blushed a little and said, “Thank you.” Luhan got a little jealous and said, “Kachina don’t blush at other guys.” She looked at him and said, “I’m sorry I didn’t mean to make you jealous.”

 Soon the guys had helped her clean up the dishes and she showed them were they were all to sleep. She headed to her room and changed into her pajamas and laid down and fell asleep. After she fell asleep Luhan snuck into her room and laid down next to her. The next morning she woke up to Luhan holding her she smiled and brushed his hair out of his eyes then went and grabbed her clothes she was to change into.

 After she was dressed and freshened up she fixed some pancakes for everyone and that woke everyone up. They all ate and Luhan looked at her and said, “You look beautiful.” She blushed and said, “Thank you.” Soon they all headed out the guys went to the forest and changed into their wolves form and patrolled while Kachina went and joined the festival.

Soon it was time for Kachina to do her solo dance. She was very nervous especially since Luhan could be watching her. But soon she let the music take over and started dancing. Soon she was very into her dance. Luhan and the others were still on alert but watched her dance. They were very amazed at her skills and Tao said, “Wow Luhan ge your mate is amazing.” Luhan couldn’t agree more but soon they were on alert because they smelled the mountain lions coming and soon they were in attack mode.

 

 They attacked the mountain lions and soon the lions had taken off scared. Soon the festival was over and everyone headed home. When she got home she seen the guys waiting and were fixing each other’s small scraps. She gasped when she seen they were hurt and said, “What happened guys?” Luhan looked at her and smiled and said, “We scared the mountain lions away there was only 2 of them but they put up a fight. But don’t worry we are all fine and not hurt real bad.”

 She sighed in relief and said, “They were real mountain lions right?” They all laughed and Kris said, “Yes they were real mountain lions.” She sighed in relief and said, “Good.” Soon she fed them some dinner and after everyone was done eating Luhan said, “Go ahead and pack so we can leave.” She nodded and headed to her room and packed some clothes and all of her important things. Soon she had everything packed and went to bed with Luhan lying next to her she slept peaceful that night.

 The next morning before anyone in the reservation was wake the 7 of them headed out. After a few hours they were at a nice hotel that the guys had been staying in before they got stuck in the forest with Luhan injured. Kachina was surprised and they went and got their things out of their rooms and checked out. Luhan put his arm around her and said, “Let’s go ok?”

 Soon they were on their way to Korea. The whole time Kachina and Luhan held onto each other because before they left he married her and they were official mates.