001

Goodbye Summer

Kachina had taken her usual walk into the forest like she did every day this summer. She noticed something was off on this particular day. She went to her usual spot by a nice little spring. When she got there she seen a beautiful white wolf but he was injured. She rushed to the wolf’s side and took out her first aid kit she always keeps in her bag.

 The wolf was staring at her with his blue’s watching her every move. She noticed this and said, “Let me clean your wounds ok?” He looked behind her to where his pack was and the leader gave him a sign to let her. She then started to clean his wounds. He yelped and tried to move away. Kachina said, “I’m sorry but it will sting for a little bit but it has to be cleaned.”

 Soon she had him cleaned and bandaged up. After she bandaged him she took a close look at him and said, “I haven’t seen a white wolf around before. You are very beautiful.” He looked her in the eyes and felt this weird feeling in his stomach and felt this huge urge to be with her always and to keep her safe. The alpha wolf knew what was happening and told him that he had just bonded with a human.

 Kachina felt that there was something was behind her and looked behind and seen 5 other wolves all beautiful she then looked back to the wolf she helped and said, “These guys must be part of your pack huh?” He nudged her lightly and she giggled and started petting him. His pack sat around her and she sighed and the white wolf cocked his head to the side wondering what would make her sigh. She pets him again and said, “I wish you could talk. The people on the reservation always avoid me saying I’m different. That’s why I always come here to the forest it’s the only place I feel like I belong.”

 The wolf looked at the alpha asking if he could show her his other form and the alpha nodded to him. Soon sitting in front of her was 6 gorgeous guys where the wolves had been. She looked at the one she had healed and said, “Y-you, you’re the guy from my dreams.” That surprised the guys and he said, “Y-you dreamt of me?” She nodded and said, “For the past week you had been in my dreams saying you were coming to take me away from here.” He looked at the alpha and said, “Maybe she is what brought us here.” The alpha nodded and said, “I’m Kris and the alpha of my pack. This is Tao, Xiumin, Chen and Lay.”

 The one she helped said, “And I am Luhan and you are my mate.” She was surprised and said, “I’m Kachina but what do you mean by mate?” He looked her in the eyes and she melted at his beautiful brown eyes he said, “You are my soulmate my other half.”  She stared at his eyes and said, “Y-your eyes are brown now.” He gave her a beautiful smile and said, “My eyes where blue because of you. When a wolf finds his mate his eyes turns blue and when he is in danger or his pack or mate is in danger they turn red.” She touched his cheek and said, “I’m wondering why I’m not freaking out right now but for some reason I feel like I’ve known you forever.”

 He leaned closer to her and kissed her lips and said, “That’s because we bonded though there is one thing we have to do to make you my official mate but I don’t think you are ready for that.” She looked at him in surprise and then Tao said, “Someone is coming.” They all changed back into their wolf forms and stayed around Kachina to protect her. Soon the person broke through the trees and she rolled her eyes and said, “Tomah what are you doing here?” He looked at the wolves surprised that they weren’t hurting her and said, “It’s almost time for the end of summer festival.”

 She nodded and said “I’ll be there soon.” He nodded and left. She looked at the guys since they turned back into their human forms. Luhan then said, “What is this festival?” Kachina sighed and said, “It’s pretty much a festival to say goodbye to summer and welcome the fall.” They looked at her sad face and Luhan said, “What’s wrong? Why do you look so sad?” She looked down and said, “My parents died 2 years ago during the festival we were attacked by a pack of mountain lions.”

Luhan hugged her and said, “Me and the guys will keep watch over the festival and after the festival is done will you come away with us?” She smiled and said, “Really? But where will we be going?” Luhan said, “To Korea we have 6 other members in our pack and they are in South Korea.” She nodded and said, “I would love to go with you.”

 

 

the next chapter will be the last chapter and please comment