Fear

Don't Forget (The forgotten memories)

 

A/N: Happy drabble for now. Got lazy.
 
 
Fear
 
Junhyung stared at Yoseob, who was looking at the night sky as both of them lied on the ground. Yoseob extended his hand, trying to count the countless stars visible on the magnificent milky way. Junhyung chuckled, and pulled Yoseob closer to him by using his arm. Yoseob only smiled, and both gaze at the sky again.

"Junnie-ah, what are you scared of," Yoseob asked, breaking the silence between them. 
 
Junhyung glanced at Yoseob and raised an eyebrow, confused with the random question. He shrugged, but still answered it.  
 
 
"I don't know. Heights? Insects? Death? Why'd you ask?"
 
Yoseob laughed, and said, "You're really afraid of insects, Junnie. " Junhyung backed away and replied defensively, "Hey, it's not that I'm scared of them. I hate them. They're creepy and they crawl on your skin; it's freaky."
 
The younger boy laughed again, because of Junhyung's silliness."Well, what do you want them to do? Walk?" Junhyung grunted, uttering, "I just answered your question and you reply me with sarcasm?"

Yoseob giggled. Junhyung glanced at him again, and asked, "Why'd you ask anyway?" Yoseob hummed, and held Junhyung's hand. "Nothing really~! Don't you want to ask what mine is," Yoseob asked, turning to face Junhyung. 
 
"Not really."
 
"Junnie-ah!" Yoseob pouted. Junhyung chuckled, and placed his other hand in surrender. "Fine fine, what then?"
 
"I have only two fears."
 
"And that's?
 
"Athazagoraphobia and you."
 
"Atha-what? Yah! Yang Yoseob explain yourself! Why are you scared of me?!" Junhyng shouted, as he raised his fist just to threaten Yoseob. "Wae!" Yoseob braced himself playfully, and laughed. 
 
"Athazagoraphobia. It is the fear of being forgotten," Yoseob said, as a matter of fact. "Why are you scared of being forgotten," Junhyung asked, forgetting for a moment about Yoseob fearing him. Younger boy looked down, and uttered, "Well, it hurts. It's like... you don't even exist, much less alive." Yoseob looked at Junhyung on the eye. "Don't you think so?"
 
Junhyung cupped Yoseob's face and whispered, "Pabo, as if someone's gonna forget you." He kissed him. "I will kick their butts if they forget you."

Yoseob laughed, and Junhyung laughed after him. 
 
Silence.
 
Yoseob extended his hand, his pinky finger raised. "Promise me you won't forget me?" Junhyung interlocked his pinky finger with Yoseob's and smiled. "Of course," he said, and smirked, "I would even kick my own if I forget you." Younger boy laughed, hugged Junhyung tightly, and kissed Junhyung on the lips. "I love you so much!"
 
"I love you too," Junhyung replied, and they kissed again. 
 
Unbeknownst to Junhyung, Yoseob feared him because he's afraid that Junhyung would break up with him. But seeing how things are going now, Junhyung breaking up with him is far from his thoughts. They both just need each other's love, and that's it. The present matters, more than the future. 
 
 

---