-02-

That Guy in the Ice Cream Shop

You went to the canteen to meet your friends. You sat on the table where your friends gather, they were all chatting while you still thought about what happened earlier.

*Hmmmm. I think he really don't remember me. Well, I'm just a customer anyway. There's no way he will remember all the ice cream shop customers.* Your thoughts stop when Su Jin called you. 

"Hey ~~~~~~~~. What are you thinking about ? You seemed to be in deep thought." Su Jin asked.

"Ahh its nothing. " You answered.

"Su Jin said that you were called by the teacher just now ?" Se Ra asked.

"Uh-huh. Its because I have bad score." You sighed, then continued. "Then now I will study maths every monday and friday after school. And the top student from class10-2 is going to teach me." You sighed again.

"Ehhh ?! Its from my class then ! Don't tell me its Jung Daehyun ?" Je A said.

"Yes, its him." You replied.

"OMG. He is Bang Yongguk's close friend." Je A said while squealling a little.

"Yeahh. Your long time crush huhh ?" You wiggled your eyebrow teasing her, while she just smiled widely.

 

Class ended normally today. Then you decided to go to some cafe with Su Jin, since Se Ra and Je A have their own plans.

You and Su Jin went to the bus stop to take bus to go to the cafe. Then that is when you see Daehyun and his friends in the bus stop waiting for the bus.

"OMG. Its him Su Jin! " you said to Su Jin.

"Its Daehyun ? The one who's going to teach you maths ? He's hot." Su Jin said and tease you.

"And its going to be only the two of you in the classroom every monday and friday after school." She teased you again, making you embarrased. You tend to get awkward around people you don't really know.

*Should I say 'Hi' to him now ? Ohh, lets just pretend to not see him for now."

 

Then when the bus arrived, you and Su Jin get on the bus to go to the cafe. But, little did you know that Daehyun and his friends are on the same bus. 

 

Daehyun POV

"Oh its her. Its ~~~~~~~. Should I say 'Hi'? Mmmm, nevermind. She's with her friend right now and I don't think she see me."

End of POV

 

You arrived at the cafe and just chatting with Su Jin. Daehyun and his friends are in the same cafe. You didn't notice at all.

 

Daehyun's table

"Hey Daehyun. Isn't that the girl you will be teaching afterschool ?" Himchan asked.

"Oh. Ye-" When Daehyun was just about to answer Himchan's question, Himchan shouted "Hey Daehyun's student !"

 

On your table

You heard someone shouted and you knew that the person is calling you. You turned your head and saw Daehyun and his friends.

"M-me ?" you said pointing to yourself.

 

"Yes, you." Himchan said, then continued. "Come. Sit with us."

You were shocked but decided to head to their table with Su Jin.

You and Su Jin sat down awkwardly. You didn't know what to say.

 

"Hey hyung. They looked scared because you shouted." Youngjae said.

Himchan laughed "Sorry. No need to be scared. Just relax and talk normally. Lets be friends from today, okayy ?" He winked at you and Su Jin.

Sujin and you laughed at how funny Himchan is.

 

You guys talk untill it was about 6 pm and head home.

Tomorrow is friday and you were worried because tomorrow will be the first day that Jung Daehyun will teach you.

"Oh GOD. Its going to be so awkward" You said to yourself while laying in bed. "I hope that it went well tomorrow. Just think positive. I can do it !" You said, trying to encourage yourself.

 

THE NEXT DAY

School went pretty much normally. You gather with your friends at recess and lunch time, chatting about just everything.

When school is finished your friends said goodbye to you, since you will have go home late today for the math extra lesson with Daehyun.

"Goodluck with your math lesson with Daehyun." Su Jin, Se Ra and Je A teased you.

"YAAHH! Its just a math lesson okayy. " You playfully act like you're mad. 

They laughed and then said goodbye.

"Bye " You , too, said to them.

 

You just waited inside your class, when you heard someone opened the door. It's Daehyun.

"Uhh. Hi" You said

He smiled and replied "Hi."

He went to the seat infront of you and turned the chair and seat facing you.

"So ummm.... Are you ready ?" He asked you while smiling.

"Yes. I'll work hard" You said while blushing.

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What will happen next ?

Please look forward for the next chapter :)

I added few new characters like Se Ra and Je A. They are ~~~~~'s close friends, along with Su Jin.

 

I hope you like this new chapter. Please subscribe and comment <3