-01-

That Guy in the Ice Cream Shop

You were in your first year of high school. Next year, there will be streaming, which you can choose the subject you want to learn or interested in. Your grades were not really good, so sometimes it kind of make you a bit stress.

 

One day, you just arrived home from school. That day you were really stressed and since you only have little homework, you decided to finish it quickly and get some ice cream from the nearest ice cream shop.

 

-On the ice cream shop-

You were looking through the menu. There is so many flavours you wanted to try since you are an ice-cream lover. After looking for a moment, you decided to order cotton candy flavour which is one of your favorite flavour.

Then, you went to the counter to order. That is when you saw this really handsome cashier.

*Oh. He’s quite handsome.* You thought to yourself. But you are not really into relationships right now, since the last relationship is quite hard for you.

“Uhm. I want to order one scoop of cotton candy flavour.” You said.

He take a scoop of the ice cream and said while giving you a warm smile, “Here. It will be $3”.

You paid for the ice cream and said “Thank you.”

“Come again.” He said giving you an eye smile which makes your heart goes faster.

 

 

THE NEXT DAY

You sighed as you wake up to prepare yourself before you go to school. School is always so stressful for you, especially its high school now.

 

 -In the classroom-

It was the lesson before lunch time, when the teacher distributed a test result that you’ve done a few days ago. It was mathematic test, one of the lesson you hate the most.

When the teacher distribute your test result, you sighed. You didn’t even get half of it correct.

“Hey ~~~~~~~. Cheer up. You can do it. Just learn more at home. I also get a bad score on this test you know.” Su Jin said. ( She's one of you closest friend who is in the same class as you)

“Yeah. I can do it!” You said while hoping you will do great in your next test. Then she give you an encouraging smile while doing the ‘hwaiting’ pose.

 

 

 

The bell rang signalling the students that it was lunch time.

When you were about to get out of the class to have lunch, the teacher called you . You told Su Jin to not wait for you and just go to canteen to meet the others first.

“~~~~~~~, your score in mathematics is not really in a good term. So, I wanted you to study more with your friends. I will find you a suitable student to teach you slowly and clearly.” The teacher said. AND it is when Jung Daehyun, the top student, passed by you and your teacher.

“Jung Daehyun. Wait.” Your teacher stopped him from walking. His friends also go to the canteen and wait for him there since the teacher called him.

He bowed and said “ Ah yes. Why are you calling me, seonsaengnim ?”

You felt that you’ve seen him somewhere. *Ahhh yesss! He was the handsome cashier in the ice cream shop that I went to yesterday. He went to our school ?!* You thought.

“Can you please teach ~~~~~~~ mathematics after school, every Monday and Friday ?” The teacher asked.

“Ah yes. Of course.” He said.

“Thank you Daehyun. I know I can count on you.” The teacher smiled proudly at him.

The teacher left leaving you and Daehyun. You just stood there confused and shock at the same time. Then your thought stopped when you saw a hand infront of you.

“Hi. I’m Jung Daehyun from 10-2. The class next to you there. Nice to meet you.” He said while smiling and giving his hands for you to shake.

You shook his hands and said, “Hi. I’m ~~~~~~~~~. Nice to meet you too. I hope you’re not burdened teaching me maths.”

“Nah. Its okay you know. See you later then.” He said and then waved.

You waved back while smiling and thought *Does he not remember me?*

 

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What will happen between Daehyun and ~~~~~~~~ ?

Please look forward to the next chapter :) and don't forget to subscribe and give comments x)

 

 

Hope you guys like the first chapter