02-final

Blind Date!

Jiyeon tapped her fingers repeatedly on the table . It has been 15 minutes she waited but the figure that she waited hasn't come yet. During on the way to this restaurant and till now she is waiting that guy, she still kept guessing who will be her blind date.

The names that have popped into her head, among others, Minho, Eunhyuk, Donghae. Actually, the name that appear on her mind are only SM's male artist that she know. Jiyeon think, it's impossible if her blind date is one of the member of the latest SM's boygroup, EXO. But to be honest, Jiyeon knows that group was succeed with their new album. She knows only one of them, one of them had attended a same contest with her.
Chanyeol. And of course Jiyeon knows if his name is Chanyeol. When the days they followed the contest, Chanyeol and Jiyen are good friends. They are popular as now, Jiyeon have seen someone who posted her picture and Chanyeol while still followed the contest. But it is so impossible if Chanyeol or one of them is her blindate, because their group is busy promoting their latest album.

Jiyeon is still patiently waiting for him.
There is a curiosity in her. Jiyeon wants to know, Is their blind date tonight would end up as a friend or even more ...

---

Chanyeol tidied his clothes before he stepped into the restaurant. He was conscious, he was late a few minutes. Chanyeol have to go inside and look for a table that was D.O told him. D.O have told him where his blind date sits, so he doesn't need to bother to look for her again.

It looks the restaurant rather quiet, restaurant that looks luxurious and elegant, but this restaurant doesn't belong in a very fancy restaurant. Chanyeol stepped quietly while his gaze circulate throughout the room. His g
aze stopped on a number that is on the table that caught his attention. Chanyeol saw a blond girl with her long hair are holding her chin, and confronts her head towards out the window, so Chanyeol couldn't see her face. Chanyeol take a deep breath and walked over to her.

"Annyeong .." The first word that comes out from his lips and managed to make the girl turned to him.

"Jiyeon?!"

"Chanyeol?!"

....

They were eating their dinner. The blind date was arranged by Luna and DO it turns out they consider to be a reunion of old friends. They haven't met for long time. Anxiety and awkward that was on their mind before, it's dissappear after knowing who is their blind date.

"Aren't doing your promotion in Japan?" Jiyeon amazed. Looks like Chanyeol follow news about her and her group.

"Yes we are.. But now we're resting this week. Looks like your first album is success. " Now turn Chanyeol to amaze, he didn't think that Jiyeon following the news about his group.

Friends. The only word that comes to Chanyeol's and Jiyeon's mind. They didn't dare to expect more with what happens after this blind date. Actually they fear that after the blind date they will not keep in touch.

And Chanyeol expect more ...

----

A few months later ..

"Chanyeollie!!" Chanyeol covered his ears with a pillow. He was still so sleepy.

"Ya! Get up now!" Jiyeon pulled his pillow with forced.

"You have to get up slacker!" Now Jiyeon banging his body with pillow. Still with his eyes closed, Chanyeol pulled Jiyeon to fall right next to him.

"I still want to sleep ... with you ..." Chanyeol murmured, kissing her neck. Jiyeon chuckled ..

"Ya! Don't do it .. "Jiyeon couldn't stand with Chanyeol. Seeing her reaction, Chanyeol's biting her earlobe now.

"Chanyeol!!" Jiyeon screaming hysterically and it managed to stop Chanyeol.


"Why?" Chanyeol asked innocently.

"Go shower!!! D.O and Luna was waiting for us." Heard Jiyeon's words, Chanyeol scrambles his hair frustrating.

"Arrrghh! Though I still want to be with you!" Chanyeol rose from his bed, their bed. They now live in the same apartment.

"Hurry up!" Jiyeon clapping her hands and pushed Chanyeol to go to the bathroom. Jiyeon was going to leave Chanyeol.

"Jiyeon-ah!" Jiyeon turned toward Chanyeol.

"Want to have shower together?" Chanyeol's teasing her.

"No!" She shook her head and she blushed.

"Come on! I know you want too!" Without waiting for an answer from Jiyeon, Chanyeol's carrying Jiyeon with bridal style into the bathroom.

"Ya! Put me down Park Chanyeol! "

So .. their blind date end up by their togetherness. You want to know what happened that night?

* Flashback *

Jiyeon looked at her watch, it was time to go back to her dorm.

"Hm ... I have to go home." Jiyeon smiled at Chanyeol.

"Really?" Chanyeol also looked at his watch. He doesn't want being part with Jiyeon.

"Yes .. it's already night. My manager might also have started looking for me." Jiyeon chuckled.

"Hmm ... alright. With whom you go home?" Chanyeol asked Jiyeon.

"I drive myself. You? " Chanyeol disappointed. Actually, he hopes he can drive Jiyeon home.

"Ah .. I also drive myself."

"Hmm .. so ..." awkwardness suddenly enveloped them both. They were both reluctant to part. They both fear that they both will not be able to meet again. They both want something more. They both want to this blind date continue!

Jiyeon and Chanyeol move from their seats. They walk together like lovers, they both look perfect.

Chanyeol is a man. And a real man wouldn't release the woman he loved. Yes, Chanyeol like Jiyeon. Chanyeol should dare to act first. Chanyeol sighed quietly, glancing at a pretty girl walking beside him.

"Jiyeon .." Jiyeon smiled and turned toward Chanyeol. She is increasingly making Chanyeol nervous.

"May I ask for your number?" Chanyeol biting his lower lip.
It's too late, he couldn't take back his words. You know how Jiyeon reaction? She blushed.

"Of course." Heard Jiyeon's answer, Chanyeol smiled widely.

"So ... can we continue this blind date?" Chanyeol asked hesitantly.
Jiyeon smiled knowingly, she said ..

"Let's do another date, together."


---

Sorry if this story doesn't end in accordance with your expectations. : ((
Thank you for your comment and subscribe. : D
Now let's move on to my new ChanYeon's story, and this time they will be longer story. XD
Check it out! Don't Panic!