01

Blind Date!

Jiyeon confused, what dress that she will wear. In 2 hours she should already arrived at a restaurant at Gangnam area.

* Riiiiiinnngg * her apartment's bell rang.
Jiyeon ran to the door and opened it.

"Park Jiyeon!!!!! Why you haven't ready yet?!?!!" Jiyeon covered her ears. She was not on stage, but she uses her high voice to shout to Jiyeon.

"Sunyoung-ah .. don't you so over. I still have 2 hours." Jiyeon left Sunyoung granted. If you don't Sunyoung, you should know f(x)'s Luna, right? Sunyoung is her real name. She was Jiyeon's friend while they were still in junior high school, and they still be friend until now.

"Aigoo .. hurry up hurry up!! We haven't enough time!" Luna pushed Jiyeon straight into her room to help the T-ara's maknae chooses the dress for her.

"You must look so pretty! You are going on a date with one SM's male artist."
Luna smiled widely as she clapped her hands.

"What?! Wait, wait .. you said I will on a blind date with your friend, I mean your regular friend. You never tell me I will go on a blind date with your label's mate! Arrrgghh!" Jiyeon scrambles her hair. She doesn't know if her blind date is an idol.

Jiyeon willing to accept Luna's offer of a blind date because she thought her blind date not an actor or an idol. Now she feels how embarrassing she is who arranged in a blind date.

Luna just whistled and continue to choose dress for Jiyeon. She ignores Jiyeon who have started to panic.

"Ok .. ok .. ok .. I tried to accept this crazy blind date. But could you tell me with whom you set me this blind date?" Jiyeon put both of her hands on Luna's shoulders.

"Hmm .. actually I don't know who is your blind date. I just know he is from our company." Luna doesn't lie. She answered Jiyeon honestly...

"SUNYOUNG!!!!!"

----

"No no no! I will not participate in a blind date that you set up!" Chanyeol folded his arms over his chest while continuing to avoid the man who shorter than him.

"Hyung .. I beg you once more. Please ........" Kyungsoo continued to beg to Chanyeol. Kyungsoo, more of you know him as D.O. D.O arranged a blind date for his groupmate who is still single.

The blind date idea appeared when D.O and Luna were exercise vocal together. In short they are chatting randomly and until finally they talked about the blind date. And finally Chanyeol and Jiyeon who became their victims.

Because Chanyeol cann't stand with D.O's whining, Chanyeol finally gave up.

"Okay I give up. Huh.. but who are you set in this blind date with me?" Now Chanyeol need to know who is his blind date.


"Hmm .. so.. hyung. If I tell who is she, this would not be a blind date. So .." D.O think for a moment before he says his next words. Honestly, D.O doesn't know with whom Chanyeol will go in this blind date. Luna just gave him a hint, that a girl will be set in this blind date is 'a' member of a girl group, and he doesn't know which group is it. D.O takes a deep breath before telling the truth to Chanyeol.

"Okay hyung, I'll give you a hint, and the only hint that I know. You're going on a date with 'a' member of a girl group."


"What the heck!!" Chanyeol panicked when he knew that he will go out with an idol too.

"When?!" Chanyeol asked DO when he should come to that blind date. D.O looks at the clock on his phone before he tell it to Chanyeol.

"Hmm .. In 2 hours in a restaurant at Gangnam area hyung."
D.O replied innocently.

"I will kill you DO KYUNGSOO!"

    

Please comment and subscribe guys. :D *kiss*

Sorry for error grammars and typos. (x