Lonely

H E A R T L E S S [UNDERCO]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


 

 

❝I'm always all alone 
_______________________________________________________________________________

                                   THE WORST THING ABOUT LONELINESS IS THAT IT BRINGS ONE FACE-TO-FACE WITH ONESELF

 

 

 


THIRD - POINT OF VIEW . 

 

 

 


The sun was shining beautifully today. It wasn't too warm nor too hot outside. This was one of those days where Jieun didn't have a packed schedule ; she would have a lot more free-time for herself today. The TS trainees were done practicing, but one thing had bothered her..more like, someone ... Yongguk. Not just Yongguk, though. The other was a trainee who Jieun usually never had to worry about, until now.

She went by the name of Eunmi. Wu Eunmi.

The trainee she'd thought of as Yongguk's younger sister, and nothing past that line. But now, Jieun was full of worry...worried that she had competition. Jieun always liked Eunmi, and Eunmi always looked up to her "Ssongji unnie", but things have changed drastically after Yongguk's heart loss.

Eunmi and Yongguk were standing outside the TS building while Jieun stayed in the car with their manager. No, she wasn't spying on them...she was just observing while unnoticed, as she prefered to call it.

"Jieun-ah, what are you doing? We've been sitting here for twenty minutes. You're usually not this boring."

She turned to face her manager, realizing how stupid and obvious she was being. "Mian hamnida...let's just go back to the dorm.." she sighed and buckled her seatbelt.

As their car passed by Yongguk and Eumi, the little girls' excitement was heard, "Let's go to the park! Yeouido Park!". Jieun took her phone out and looked up the directions to Yeouido Park. She tapped her manager's shoulder, "You heard her~ We're going to Yeouido now."

 

 

 

 


-- Yeouido Park --

 

Yongguk and Eunmi were sitting on a park bench, looking quite peaceful. Jieun was still seated quietly in the car, hoping they wouldn't notice her, or Secret's manager. "Oppa, can you hear what they're saying?" She whispered, although nobody could hear her outside anyway.

"Aniyo. They're too far.." he paused,  "Wait a minute..why are you making me your minion? I'm your manager. It should be the other way around!" He furrowed his eyebrows and Jieun giggled. "Fine..I'll stalk them myself."

She stepped out of the car quietly, and made sure her steps were inaudible. Yongguk was still sitting on the park bench, expressionless as usual, as Eunmi leaned her head on his shoulder. It was really a cute sight, but Jieun didn't like it one bit. She would have prefered to take Eunmi's position. She eavesdropped on their conversation :

"Ah jinjayo ? I always thought you were smart!"

"Ani." He replied simply.

"Oppa..what happened to you? I wanted to ask you earlier, but I didn't want to bother you."

Yongguk's face turned pale , more pale if possible. "Uhm..Eunmi-ah, we're friends so I'll tell you. But promise you won't tell anyone okay? Only Jieun and Soohyuk know."

She nodded, taking their pinkies and pressing their thumbs together. "I promise, oppa! Tell me~"

"Do you remember my girlfriend?" Yongguk's chest hurt. It hurt like hell, but he just shut his eyes tightly, praying for his pain to go away.

"Ne, and you two...uh..split, right?"

"She..broke up with me." He whispered the last words as his voice cracked.

"And there's something very strange. Everyone tells me I'm different. It's normal to be different after a breakup, right? But I heard Soohyuk talking one day...he said I'm heartless. And that I don't have emotions. Eunmi...do you understand me?"

Eunmi's eyes were glassy as she nodded. "Oppa...I understand. Now it all makes sense. You changed alot...you used to call me by my nicknames...you even came up with my future stage name," she giggled, "But now..I feel like we're so distant. Not physically, but you know..we're not as close as we used to be."

They remained silent for what seemed like half an hour. Eunmi's stomach interrupted their silence with a long rumble. She held her stomach tightly, with an embarassed blush tainted on her cheeks. "Eunmi, let's go eat. I'll look for a restaurant nearby, arasso?"

"Ne. I'll be here, don't take too long!" She waved goodbye as Yongguk got up to find a place to eat.

Jieun followed Yongguk quietly. She took a different path which led to the same way Yongguk was heading to. Yongguk stopped as he saw her standin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter