INTRO | Remember

H E A R T L E S S [UNDERCO]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


 

 

 


❝Remember

_______________________________________________________________________________

                                   HE'S LOVELY. HIS EYES ARE BEAUTIFUL. BUT SO , SO LONELY.

 

 

 


YONGGUK - POINT OF VIEW .

 

 

 


Its 01:59 AM. Why am I standing here?, in front of a tall building, with a logo in english, TS Ent. I can't remember what happened before today. As I pondered, a group of girls passed by, smiling and talking as they made their way inside the TS building.

"Jepp? Is that you? Are you here for training?"

I turned around, "I don't know."

He looked at me confusedly, "How could you not know? You're a rapper. Isn't that why you're training? to debut?"

I raised an eyebrow, "I really don't know..."

He shook his head, "Aigoo. What am I going to do with you.."

Whats his name? I don't even know him...why would he want to do anything to me? Is he a criminal?

"Where are we going?" I asked as he pulled me away from the building.

"Just follow, don't ask any questions."

"Oh, and if you don't remember, I'm Soohyuk - your friend and now, guardian."

Soohyuk led me outside of the gates, through a few alleys and into a small building. A coffee shop. Do I even drink coffee?

"Yes you do." he said, walking over to the counter

I sat down on a stool as he ordered "two dark roast coffees, paper cups please."

"So, what are we doing here?"

"Well, since you don't remember anything, maybe I should summarize your past week." he said, leaning his elbows on the counter.

I did the same, resting my cheek on my hand. "Go on~"

"Geurae. On Monday, we were at a book store because of your writer's block. You said you had no inspiration for lyrics, so you went to look at depressing sh-t. After you wrote down a few things, we went back to your dorm and brainstormed. Then, on Wednesday, we went out to a party. It wasn't very smart of you to go out swearing in English when there were Americans there..but being the almighty Jepp, you ended up getting beat up. When we left, you were hit in the head with a heavy object. You haven't woken up until now, Friday."

I nodded, still not remembering anything that happened. "And thats why I don't remember anything?"

"Wait, you're saying you don't remember anything  ?  Not even your job, friends, lifestyle? Jinja?" His jaw dropped.

I shook my head, "Not a single thing. I just remember today...please help me Soohyuk. You said you were my friend, right?"

The coffee was placed in front of us. I took my cup, stirred it with a straw, and sipped it slowly. The scent was so strong, and it happened to be a familiar scent.

"Don't." Soohyyuk said. I turned to look at him, "Wae?"

"You'd always smell your coffee because of ... her."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter