002

She's gone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh, Kai!" Chun Hye's eyes caught the glimpse of Jongin. He lazily turn around but then his eyes widened when he saw his loved one just behind him. He froze at the spot. Without any hesitant, she ran to him then hugged him. 'She just hug me again? Is it dream isn't it?' He thought with a confuse expression written all over his face. She pulled away from the hug then jumped a little showing how happy she is.

"Jongin-ah, he's really a nice guy."She beamed then smiled. Her eyes turn into crescent-moon shape. It's such a long time since he last saw her eye-smile. "W-who is he?" He stuttered when he's asking the name of the guy who 'will' take her away from him and love her like he didn't. "Kim Joonmyeon. Suho for sure." She stated then squealed.

"That's great." He replied. Neither he's hurt or happy, she can't tell it.

"Oh my, I'm really-"

Her words stopped when she felt his lips on hers. She widened her eyes in surprised and shoved him away. She glared at him for making she remembered all their memories together, the first kiss they shared together. She remembered it all. Jongin winced when he felt a sting feels on his right cheeks. She slapped him then ran away.

He wanted to run to her, hug her then tell her how much he still in love with her, how much he regretted when she walked out of his life, how much he's hurt whenever he saw her pictures, but unfortunately, he can't. He froze at that spot. He can't do anything. The only thing he could do is stared at her sillhouetes that was threathening to disappear from his sight.

Chun Hye run and run until she arrived at her own apartment. She unlocked the door then ran inside the house. She kicked the door closed and slumped on the couch with her tears non-stop falling from her eyes. "Stupid! Why can't he give me another chance to live without him?! It's hard for him to just pretend that it was over and I'm just his friend?!" She yelled, asking herself.

Yes, she's mad. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter