001

She's gone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After met Chun Hye, Kai can't sleep all night long. His mind was all for her. His eyes was filled with her sillhoute. He felt so stupid. He can see how happy and cheerful she was after the break up. While he is crying every night regretting the break up. He's so stupid for letting her go so easily.

He kept asking himself how he could be this stupid Jongin? How can he let go a perfect woman like her? Why did he only realise her love after the break up? He kept on questioning himself. He just can't seem to find the answer.

 

Ryu Chun Hye was waiting her date that Hyeji already set up for her. Suddenly a gorgeous man with a white skin came towards her shyly. She smiled sweetly at him. She attracted to his charms. He looked like harmless. Like a guardian angel. He walked slowly to her then stopped in front of her.

"Are you Ryu Chun Hye?" He asked shyly while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Emm, yes I am. Are you my date?" She asked bluntly. He nodded while stared in her eyes. He felt spark flies. He can't see anything except her. She shine bright in front of him. A faint blush crept to her cheeks when she realized his stares on her. His stared looks like it full of love and care.

"I'm Kim JoonMyeon, just call me Suho." He said then smile like an idiot. She giggles.

"Have a seat please." She said shyly. Suho make an 'o' expressions and nodded. He took the seat opposite of her.

"Does Hyeji is the one who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter