Shopping. Yay! ^^

Sisters and Lover

7 o’clock at Pinky Mall.

 

Yoona stunned and at a loss, starred at the wild open door. Don’t really know what she thoughtin her head, but seem like she very decline.

 

Seohyun pusted Yoona ahead and grumbled:

 

- Let’s go unnie. You’re already here. Al least, come in first.

 

Back in time, when Yoona knew she was cheated by Seohyun, she was in shocked. Yoona screamed out the dorm and tried to pushed Seohyun out of her room. But not so easy, Seohyun said:

 

- Unnie, now you just have two choice: 1. Go to the shopping centre with me; 2. I’ll tell our CEO that you told him is a “silly-ugly-crazy man”.

 

And Yoona’s choice? I think you already know J She didn’t dare to stay home. And that the reason Yoona and Seohyun here – the biggest shopping centre in Korea – The Lord Centre.

 

Seohyun and Yoona walk past a lot of store. Every store have their own feature. When they saw the shoes store, they stopped.

 

- I need to buy shoes unnie. All of my shoes were gave away.

 

- OK! Get in, come on. Remember I have a meeting at...

 

- I know I know. – Seohyun cut short. – Let’s see this boot. Great hah?

 

- Yes, very nice. I like it. But focus Maknae, you need shoes for a party, remember?

 

- So I buy both. Worry too much!

 

- Hey, is that you? You’ve never spent money too much before.

 

- Who tell you I’ll spend my money?

 

- Therefore, you think you can buy these shoes by your beauty? Or your silly head?

 

- NO! Ofcourse not. Here, see? – Seohyun waggled 5 sheep up.

 

- What?

 

- My Mon win a game online. And the prize is 7 coupon at The Lord Centre. Three coupon are “Discount 90%” and two others are “Free”. My Mom gave me fine of them and she took two. Kool hah? Ohhh, Mom is the best!!!

 

Yoona was silence, and at that time, Seohyun knew she so stupid to said about her Mom(1). She looked at Yoona, her eye spreeded out the sadness. Seohyun felt sorry but she knew she should not say anything. So she pretended like nothing happened and began to shopped. Yoona also pretended too, but she knew and Seohyun knew, deep in Yoona’s soul, she still miss her Mom.

 

- Hey unnie, look at this. Blue and black, great mix hah?

 

- Oh oh, buy it. Quick! The best shoes I’ve ever seen, haha! – Yoona looked at the shoes likely.

 

- No. I like this. – Seohyun ignored Yoona and take on a pair of pink shoes. – Pink and black, better than that.

 

Yoona looked at the pair of blue shoes and whispered:

 

- But I like...

 

- Come on unnie! We need to vist some clothe stores. – Seohyun’s voice drowned what Yoona just said.

They began to walk to the next store.

 

Though the shopping, Yoona and Seohyun have disscussed a lot of things. They talked about food, about drama, animes also appearred in their stories. Their sisterhood were more and more deepfelt.

 

Finally, Yoona picked up one sprakle dress and said to Seohyun:

 

- Hey Maknae! Try this, I think it perfect to you.

 

Seohyun smiled then went to the dressing-room. After 3 minute, the dressing-room’s door opened.

 

- Wow!

 

♥♥♥

 

A fast-food seller as busy as a bee. Many customers stand outside the show-case continued to hasten her. At the table in the corner, Yoona and Seohyun were sipping their hot coffee.

 

- Ya...this coffee is too great! – Seohyun half-closed eyes.

 

- I’ll take you here somtime if you like. – Yoona drank some.

 

- No, unnie. Our works are too dense. I can’t disturb you. – Seohyun shacked her head

 

- We can go on Sunday. You’re free on Sunday, right?

 

- I’ll examine about this later.

 

- Eeeyyy! Show-off!

 

Their bursted out laughing as soon as the fast-food seller brought two ice-cream to their table: one was chocolate and vanilla, the other was strawberry and chocolate.

 

Seem like it very near the time Yoona’s meeting. They happily walked back to dorm with the ice-cream in their hand.

 

9h30 a.m...

 

Yoona put a T-shirt that has One Direction’s picture in front of it, she wore it with jeans. The suit were chosen by our Maknae. Seohyun said Yoona have to were something comfortable but can show her body. Yoona told her that at this meeting, the CEO will announce something very important so everyone were nervous.

 

9h45 a.m...

 

Taeyeon were finished her dressed and ready to go. Yoona and Taeyeon were two girls who are reprensent for SNSD to take part in this meeting. And now were closed to the meeting time, Taeyeon and Yoona put on their shoes and went out the room.

 

- Unnie...- Seohyun’s voice whisper behind. – Hope everything will fine.

 

Taeyeon and Yoona smiled to assured their Maknae.

 

- Don’t worry, baby.Everything will be fine. – Taeyeon rubbed Seohyun’s head and walked away.

 

- Unnie...- As Yoona followed Taeyeon, Seohyun pulled her back. – Thanks for today. I love you unnie.

 

Yoona was a little suprised, but she smiled and said:

 

- Love you to my Maknae!