Wake up, plzzz!!!

Sisters and Lover

 

- Hey hey hey! Wake up! It’s morning!!! - Seohyun’s voice resounded out the dormitory.

 

The eight other girls turned over the bed in the unpleasant way.

 

- Oh come on, Seo! Do you have anything else to do? - Jessica teared her hair out.

 

- Yes. But I need your help. I can’t do this thing without you girls!

 

...

 

Silent!

 

- Oh come on, unnies! Wake wake! Jess? Sooyoung? Hey! Morning now. Yoona!!! - Seohyun screamed.

 

- Shut your mouth up, Seohyun! - Yoona walked out of her room with her glassy eyes. - How can you do this? It’s just - 6 o’clock. And what will you do at six, huh? - She lied down the couch.

 

Seohyun ignored what Yoona just said. She kept screming and screming and screming.

 

- STOP THAT STUPID MOUTH! OK, fine. I’m here now. - Hyoyeon stepped out.

 

- What ever you want, stop your mouth first. - Sooyoung and Yuri and Tiffany countinued.

 

- I hate you! - Taeyeon pulled Jessica’s shirt out to the living room and put her hand over Seohuyn’s mouth.

 

- We’re all here now. So what? - Sunny let out a yawn.

 

Seohyun smiled and started to said:

 

- OK so...I’ll go to the party this weekend. And the problem is, I can’t wear pants and T-shirt to that party. Actually, I don’t even have any proper dress. I wanna go shopping with you so you can buy me some kool dress. Any idea?

 

- I think...- Yoona raised her hands -...I’ll try to sleep again.

 

As soon as Yoona lied down the couch, everyone went back to their rooms.

 

Seohyun yelled:

 

- Hey stop! You have to help me. Oh, please! This is important, really! Yuri unnie! Tiffany unnie! - Seohyun pulled Yul and Fany back.

 

- I’ll help you...- Tiffany said and Seohyun smiled radiant -...but NOT this time!

 

Then, she step foreword. Yuri touched Seohyun’s hair:

 

- Sorry maknae, just six now. See you three more hours!

 

Poor Seohyun sat down a spinning chair and sighed. She really need some help now, but unfortunatelly, her unnies just...a little...um...too lazy, maybe. Just at the moment when Seohyun picked up a magazine, Yoona – who tried to sleep again – snored a big noise. That snore make Seohyun realized, that there is still someone in the living room with her, and that girl, that girl can probably help her.

 

- Yooonaaa...Yoona unnie? Hear me unnie? Wake up!

 

- Shut...up...just...six...- Yoona suddently fell down the couch but still continued whispered in a dream.

 

- No no no! It’s nine a.m.

 

Yoona openned wild her eyes. With her hair ruffled, Yoona screamed:

 

- OMG!!! Too late too late too late!!! I have an important meeting with CEO at half past ten. I need – to repair! Oh no! Bathroom bathroom bathroom!!!

 

Yoona stood up and ran past Seohyun. Maknae of SNSD leisurely sat down the chair and started to singing.