I love you more

Falling Back In Love

 

-day of wedding-
{Aris pov}
It's been a month since that one unfaithful day.
And everyday is different.
Yes I'm still hurt, and I still don't know what to do.
Shinwoo is always with me now, and when he could, he would shower me with his love and affection.
I think we learned to love each other more through coping with this.
But we'll start fresh, after all today is the day of our wedding.
~~~~
I arrived at Jordan's house, along with all the other bridesmaids.  
They helped me with my makeup, and helped me put on my dress, just over all transformed me from the colorless person I was before.
~~~~
I arrived at the venue for the wedding.
My wedding planner sent all my bridesmaids down the isle, then it was me.
As I began my walk down the isle, my heart started to beat faster and harder.
Why is my heart like this? It's not like I'm meeting Shinwoo for the first time..
But why all the sudden am I like this?
I was handed off to him, taking my hands in his, he smiled at me.
I smiled back.
We shared our vows, and slipped the rings onto each others fingers.
"You may now kiss the bride"
Time seemed to freeze as he placed his lips on mine.
Sealing the deal.
No turning back, we were forever.
~~~~
Not long after our wedding, we changed from our wedding clothes, into something slightly more comfortable to wear.
We headed off to some tropical island, where we would spend the week.
-the island-
The first day we got there, we walked around hand-in-hand.
Visiting different places, going to the beach.
Just doing whatever lovers do.
But later that night, maybe around eleven or so, Shinwoo pulled me out side.
My feet hit the cool sand, as he dragged me closer the water, that was perfectly reflecting the big, bright full moon.
We sat down, me leaning my head on his shoulder.
He took my hand.
"Ari, I love you to the moon and back, and nothing will ever change that. I want to live the rest of my life you, only you. And I want you to get better, I want you to get stronger. I want you to live a long life. I want you to be happy." His words echoed through the midnight air.
"Let's be like this forever Shinwoo...in love" 
He turned towards me and smiled, helping me up and taking me back to our vacation house.
As we walked back into the house, he gently pushed me up against the wall, trailing kiss from my lips and down my neck.
Whispering "I love you" between each kiss.
 
-ten months later-
{Aris pov}
I felt a sharp pain in my stomach.
"Shinwoo it's time" I gently shook him and he woke up from his nap.
"What?" He slowly sat up.
The pain got worse.
"The baby...it's time"
His eyes got wide and he ran off grabbing all the stuff, then came back and helped to the car.
-three hours later-
{Shinwoos pov}
"It's a boy" the doctor said coming into the waiting room, where me and the guys were.
A smile spread across my face as the doctor led me down to her room, the guy congratulating me on the way there.
I turned and walked into the room, and saw Ari holding the baby in a blue blanket.
She smiled at me and made room for me on her bed.
She gently handed me the baby, I looked down at him.
He looked just like me.
I smiled and looked back up at Ari and kissed her.
"I love you" I looked at her still.
"And I love you." She smiled as we both looked down at our baby.
Finally, we'd done it, through all the fights and the pain, the tragedies and the endless nights of crying.
We'd fallen back in love.    
-two years later-
{Aris pov}
We'd finally bought our dream home back in the country side of Korea, not to far from where we grew up.
Most people from our small town were happy to see us two get married.
I sat with Shinwoo on the couch, Hyunwoo {their child} had just gotten back from Shinwoos parents house.
And he sat with us on the couch.
It was a cold rainy day, just like the day I sat with Shinwoo in the park, apologizing to him.
But that was some six years ago, when I was only twenty and he was only twenty-two, when we were still learning how to love each other.
I looked down at Hyunwoo who'd fallen asleep on Shinwoo.
Shinwoo looked at me and smiled.
"I'll take him to his room." I said as I gently picked up our child, walking down the hallway.
And as I walked down the hallway, I thought back on the times Shinwoo and I spent together.
All the things we did.
I laid Hyunwoo down on his bed, and just sat there for a minuet or two, rubbing his back as he fell into a deeper sleep.  
I felt a tear roll down my cheek, but I wasn't sad, I was overjoyed that my life had turned out like this, with Shinwoo and Hyunwoo.
I stood up and walked out of Hyunwoos' room, going back to the living room.
I still had tears falling from my eyes when I walked into the room, and Shinwoo noticed.
"Ari what's wrong?" He stood up from the couch with a worried look on his face.
I just hugged him, I didn't want to ever let go.
"I love you" I mumbled.
He bent down a little to where are faces were the same level and kissed me.
He pulled away, but our foreheads still touched.
Then the words fell out of his mouth
"I love you more." 
{{the end}}