Let's Fly.

Your The Only One I See

 

 

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hello! WELCOME! Whether your here from following me, or here just because you happened to run across my story, I am so grateful towards you!

I hope that you can enjoy this as much as I have enjoyed writing it. And to those of you, my previous readers: Thanks for coming back, and I hope you enjoy my improvement! Wooot! Wish me luck!

Please comment with advice, support, or anything else /but hate. I'd appreciate it! Thanks ^____^

_____________

Minhoand Taemin walked over to Onew, their arch enemy, “We will eat you now!”

“JJONG-AH”, Onew yelled, surrendering to Minho and Taemin.

“figh-”, JongHyun yelled. ,”Yah! Ya-! OOOWW!”, He turned to see EunHee noona.

“nooooonnna!”, he yelled. Onew, Minho and Taemin began flashing their nerf guns, provoking Jonghyun. Eunhee came into view.

Then EunHee turned to Key and pouted. “Key! Don’t film me!” Then she ran her hand into the lense. 

-----

The screen went black. 

Key had watched every last video that he had recorded when he was a kid in the past three hours. Key had filmed everything with his dad’s camera as a kid. EunHee and Key  were the exact same age, born on the same day. So they addressed each other by name.

He switched the T.V off and took the Video out of the VCR.

He sat on the couch for an hour or so.

Just remembering EunHee made him happy. Going over the funny things that they would do in grade school. ‘Does she remember me?’ ‘Was this a stupid childhood love that I just cant let go of?’ he asked himself. He scratched his head and slowly pushed himself off the coffee colored couch. He grabbed a hot cup of water from their tiny kitchen. He and Jonghyun, shared a small apartment that their parent’s paid for. They were rich kids, slowly learning to face reality.

-----

He walked into his room that he shared with Jonghyun.

“Hyung…”, Jonghyun said. His voice was concerned. Even in the dark, he could tell that Key Hyung was ready to cry. 

“Jong-ah, just go to sleep.” ["jjong"- is a short version. nickname to jonghyun]

“Happy Birthday...”, Jonghyun whispered. [saengil chukka - happy birthday]

“It's not my birthday Jjong.”

“I guess you lost track of time, it's 1am.”

“I don’t have a birthday, Jjong!”, he yelled. Your supposed to know that, bro. 

Flashback to 2nd grade on their birthday

Key and EunHee jumped on the jumper, holding hands.

“EunHee-ah!, your not allowed to have birthdays without me okay?” Key said, with sweatdrops running down his cheeks. He stopped jumping and parted Eunhee's sweaty hair.

“Deh! Same for you!”, they hugged and pinky promised.

-----

“Okay. Sorry.”, Jonghyun tried to sleep.

------

Key rolled around ruffling his blanket.

“Jjong?”

“Hyung?”, he drowsily answered.

“I'm sorry about earlier. But I just can’t erase EunHee, y'know?”

“Of course I know. We’ve known her all our lives. And you guys were so-”

Key cut him off. “Do you ever think about Onew… or TaemIn and Minho?”, Key asked, bitting his lip. They had never discussed them, since the incident.

“Of course, I do. Hyung. But right now, I just feel worried about you... Your going to be alright today, right?”

“I'm going to try. Aigoo, I just want to fly to America and find her.”, Key the lamp, and sat up quickly. Jonghyun blinked several times to get used to the light.

“Nothing’s stopping you…”, Jonghyun said.

“Are you encouraging it?”

“Only if I can go too, man.”

“Let’s not dream. Do you think that she would even remember us?”

“I would me mighty mad if she didn’t”, Jonghyun Chuckled. There was a long pause.

“We fly tonight”, Key said with a big smile stretching across his face. He took out his laptop and searched for a flight within the next four hours to Los Angeles.

-

-

“Do you need to bring anything?”, Jonghyun asked Key. As they were about to leave the apartment. Jonghyun looked at his watch, 2:58am. Flight was in two hours.

“No, we don’t have time. We’ll just buy stuff there.”

Jonghyun’s cell phone vibrated in his pocket, he flicked it open and was shocked by the caller ID.

“Hyung…”, he handed his phone to key.

“Bo-”, he saw a text message.

Hey Jjong…Its taemin.  Its been exactly a year since we last talked to each other.. I tried calling Key hyung but his number was invalid. Can you have him read this?

Hyung-ah. Saengil chukka.  Hope your okay. No matter how much we used to have against each other, I'm over it.. And I hope you have a nice birthday even though Eunhee isn’t here. Im sure she’s thinking of you too. I really miss you guys. Call me whenever you need. Bye

Key felt his knees begin to weaken and shake, and he began tearing up, remembering the last thing he said to Taemin. Or rather yelled.

Flashback to a exactly a year ago

“Hyung, can we just have a nice time and forget eunhee for a little while??”, Taemin asked. Key had been crying in the corner refusing to blow out candles.

“It's not my birthday, I promised!”, he said over and over.

“Hyung, jebal. Everyone is waiting.”

“Listen up, Dongsaeng! ITS NOT MY BIRTHDAY. AND IF YOU REALLY CARED ABOUT ME, YOU’D LEAVE ME ALONE”, Key stormed out and Jonghyun followed. Taemin had begun getting really upset, Minho and Onew had stuck with him. They thought that what Key did was wrong.

-----

 

Key copied the number from Jonghyun’s phone and pressed call.

“Taemin… its Key….It's not my birthday just yet….What do you think of a trip to the U.S. ……We’ll get you a ticket……Okay…… Get there in 20……. Yeah…… bye”, Key hung up and turned to Jjong.

“He’s coming with us. The whole gang. Shinee is back.”, Key said.

 “Yeah!”, jonghyun highfived Key.

They began walking out of their apartment room. Key had been trying to hide his happiness. He failed by chuckling all the way down the hallway.

-----

In the elevator down was Key and Jonghyun ran into a young girl, Eunjung.

As Key and Jonghyun walked into the elevator, they exchanged smiles.

“Where are you going, beautiful?”, Jonghyun’s y side asked.

“ew~”, she replied, giving him the 'wtf' look.

“Sorry, he’s not used to being up this late. I'm Key, what's your name?”, Key apologized, “Where are you going this late or rather early?”

“I need to go somewhere.”, She said, expressionless.

“Ahhh, ”, Key tried to understand.

-----

They reached the lobby of their apartment and walked out .

EunJung called for a cab, and so did the boys.She felt like she was being followed. She asked the cab driver to bring her to the Incheon City airport. She was going to visit her sister's friends studying abroad in Southern California.

The taxi behind her was Jonghyun and Key. They were following her.

What the heck? Are they stalking me?, she thought.

-----

Key spotted Taemin and Minho,”oOh man, I haven’t seen you guys in so long.”, Key walked up to them throwing his leather handbag on the tile floor of the airport, and giving them a hug

“Psh! Who’s fault is that?!”, Minho played, “I’m joking dude. So! We’re gonna go find our best friend, right?! Am I right?!”, Minho emclaimed.

Key didn’t pay attention, “Where’s onew?”, he asked.

Then Key remembered something. Then all of the said in sync, “chicken!”

Jonghyun looked around still trying spot onew at a food stand. But instead he spotted that same girl. Oh what the heck, he thought.

-

-

-

More coming soon! Please Subscibe!