The Test

Royal Family

*RRIINGGG!!! RRIINNNNGGG!! RRRIINNGG!!!* 

"Good Morning class!" the teacher smiled and looked everyone. 

"Okay.. so do you guys remember what today is?" teacher looked at everyone. 

"Were having a test." Sooyoung smiled and looked at the teacher. 

"Aishh... forgot to study!" Yoona said very angrily at herself and facepalms. 

"Again.." Sooyoung said in a dissapointed voice. 

"If you don't pass this test you will have to go to those.. you know special school." Sooyoung said to Yoona in a whisper voice. 

"Mianhae.. I was to busy last night the president came to our house." Yoona said while putting her elbow on her desk and leaning on her fists. 

"I was really tired okay!" Yoona said in tired voice. 

"A-Araso!" Sooyoung said while whispering to Yoona.

Then the teacher started to pass the test and said to them to start. 

Yoona hesitated "Aishh.. I don't these answer." she looked at Sooyoung and Sooyoung was minding her own business she turned back and looked at Sunny where she was doing her work she looked at Kai. Then she spotted someone who caught her eye and looked at him and it was Baekhyun, Baekhyun quickly looked back at the test. Yoona looked at him in confusion and tilted her head. 

She then minded her own business and just guessed each question and wrote something similar to the test. 

"I will give you your tests scores at the end of class." teacher said while interuppting the students. 

"Aishh... ettoke.." Yoona said in a worry voice. 

~End of class~ 

Yoona looked at Sooyoung and hope she will get in A+. As the teacher was calling them up a nd handing them their tests she called up Sunny. "Sunny." Sunny went up and grabed her test also thank you her. 

"Sooyoung." the teacher looked at the paper. "Yoona let's hope I did good." she said while getting up on her chair. Yoona just slightly nodded her head and hoped she also did good. "Good job on the test again Sooyoung." she compilmented smiling at Sooyoung. "Nae.. gomawo." Sooyoung slightly bowing while thanking her. "Baekhyun." the teacher called out. Baekhyun went up to go get his test. The teacher whispered to Baekhyun. "Baekhyun you've got to better than this next test you better do good okay? hwaiting." the teacher told Baekhyun. "Nae.. I will try my best." he said while bowing. Baekhyun went back to his seat and sat down. "Yoona." she called out her name. Yoona got the chills when she said her name. 

'N-N-nae!" Yoona answered her nervously. "See my after class." the teacher said while looking at others people tests