Royal Life with Yoona

Royal Family

Yoona POV~ 

I woke up with the sun shining down from my window and then my maid came in to bring my breakfast while I was rubbing my eyes. "Miss your breakfast is ready." the maid said while bowing to me. "Thank you." as I said while getting up from my bed. I was walking in my hallway and saw my breakfast waiting for me.

I immediately came to eat my breakfast with every bite I took I cherished it. Soon I was done eating and started to get ready I opened my walk-in closet and found my uniform. 

I heard grunts coming outside I went downstairs to go check and I saw a couch and our old one being thrown away. 

End of POV~ 

 

"AH! Miss Yoona!" the manager said to Yoona. "The emp. told us to buy a new couch how is it?" the manager asked Yoona. "Um..it's okay." answered Yoona. "Well thanks Miss Yoona we have to get going now." he said to Yoona while bowing. "Nae.." answered Yoona while bowing back. 

"YOONA!!" yelled Nichkhun. Yoona smiled "Ah oppa." Yoona answered back. 

"Did you have a good sleep?" asked Nichkhun. 

"Anni." Yoona said. 

"Waeyo?" Nichkhun asked Yoona in a worried voice. 

"It was to hot." Yoona answered very lazily. 

"I know right Dad doesn't even put on the AC on hot days and night." said Nichkhun complaining. 

"I know.. aishh.." Yoona said while pouting. 

"So.. how is it with you with Victoria?" Yoona asked while she smirk. 

"Yah.. you know that I don't answer questions like that!" Nichkhun said while getting angry. 

"Okay! sorry gosh.. no need to give an attitude." Yoona said very angrily while pouting. 

"I'm sorry okay." Nichkhun said while patting Yoona's head. 

Yoona did merong to Nichkhun. 

"Pfft.. your just jealous because I have someone and you don't." Nichkhun said while walking away. 

"Mwo!?" Yoona answered to him in a mad voice. 

"Come here!" Yoona said while knuckling Nichkhun head while smiling. 

"Ah! there you are." said the Emp. 

"Hi Dad." Yoona and Nichkhun said it the same time while bowing. 

"You ready for school?" the Emp. said cheerfully. 

"I guess.?" answered Yoona very lazily. 

 

*At School* 

"Yoona!" Sooyoung called out Yoona name while waving at her.

Yoona smiled at Sooyoung and runs towards her. 

"Unnie quess what?" while asking Yoona. 

"What?" Yoona answered. 

Sooyoung smiled at the ground and shyly looked at Yoona. 

"Um...Chanyeol asked me out to the dance!" Sooyoung answered Yoona while sqealing. 

"De?! their's a DANCE?!" Yoona raised her voice. 

"Yeah! their is." Sooyoung answered Yoona nicely. 

"Ohh..." Yoona said while looking down.

"W-Waeyo?" Sooyung asked Yoona in a worried voice.

"It's just I don't have anyone to go with." Yoona said in a sad tone. 

"Aigoo.. what about.. Sehun?" Sooyoung asked Yoona. 

"YAH! he's a friend okay!" Yoona yelled at Sooyoung.

"Pfft.. sure he's friend." Sooyung said to Yoona looking around. 

Yoona looked at Sooyung and asked "Where's Sunny?" 

"She's with Kai." Sooyoung said very lazily. 

"Aish.. that girl is always with Kai now." Yoona said while taking her phone out.

Yoona called Sunny, "Aishh.. how dare she doesn't pick up." Yoona said very angrily over the phone. 

"Yah~ gwechanayo." Sooyoung said while getting her wallet out.

"Wanna grab a cold drink?" Sooyoung said while pointing to the vending machine with drinks.

"Uh.. sure!" Yoona followed Sooyoung to the vending machine. 

Sooyoung had the cold fruit mango drink, and Yoona had the cold coconut drink that had chunks coconut in the drink.

"Ouu... yummy" Sooyoung said while looking at the drink.

"Yah~ doesn't it feels nice to drink a cold drink when your so stressed over something stupid?" Yoona asked Sooyoung.

"Of course! it's the best to do." Sooyoung said while drinking her drink.

Yoona looked at her watched and saw the time. "OMO! we gotta drink fast because free hour is gonna be done and class is starting in like 15 mintutes." Yoona said to Sooyoung while she was drinking her drink extra fast. 

Yoona and Sooyoung finished their drinks really fast and they still had another 10 mintutes so they rushed to bathroom because they drank it to fast. And they got in just in time for class started. When they came into the class they saw Sunny and Kai together and Baekhyun and the other princes and princesses.