♪Be Mine?

↳♚ ℊorgeous⋆ℊirls; an extraordinary group↲ └Apply closed! o u o - an SM and YG Girl Group↶

 

Be Mine?
After the incident that happend yesterday,Jooyeon couldn't help but blush everytime she remembered the scene and how she couldn't stop herself from  thinking of Kwangmin.Maybe he got her falling? Sure she still liked V but yesterday kwangmin was just... y.

Sometimes whenever Jaemin would see Jooyeon she would purposely do skinship with V and just smirk at Jooyeon making her jealous. But of course Jooyeon would naturally roll her eyes clearly not wanting to see more skinship between the two. So today was the day of their performances and even though they only had yesterday to practice it was already perfect.

"Unnie!!" turning back to see who had called her it was no other then Riyeon

"Oh,Riyeon! aren't you supposed to be getting your make-up done?" giving the girl a questioning look and clearly she is still bare faced.

"Yeah,but I feel like i'm going to die in that dressing room with Kai & Sehun-Sunbae"Riyeon pouted,Riyeon can only chuckle at the girl and give her a pat on the back

"Oh and Jessica-Unnie,Rahael & I saw the incident yesterday when we were coming to visit you yesterday" Riyeon gave a small devilish smile,Who knew this girl could be evil too?

Jooyeon was unable to say anything until Jessica came in the room along with the other members of GG; seeing Jooyeon's blushing state Jessica gave Riyeon the Did you tell her? look but the girl only gave a sweet smiling saying that she did

"Jooyeon-ah~ Hwaiting!" Hangyul gave a smile, "You Too Riyeon~" Hangyul looked at Riyeon

"Thanks Unnie" she grinned before sitting down on the seat next to Jooyeon's and talked with Rahael

"How was practice yesterday?" Jessica asked Jooyeon who seemed to have come back to reality

"It was erhmm..alright"

"Are you sure about that?"

"Yeah" Jooyeon gave a wide smile, after they all had a small chat and the other members of GG had gone out of the dressing room Kwangmin came inside sneekily causing Jooyeon to jump a bit.

"Kwangmin-Sunbae"Jooyeon said in shock, she also was currently getting her make-up done and Kwangmin seems to have finished getting ready for their speicial stage.

"Oppa. Jooyeon,call me Kwangmin-oppa" He smirked

"Right O-Oppa"Jooyeon stuttered

"Jooyeon..you look tensed."Kwangmin smirked as he took a step towards the shy girl

"Kwangmin oppa!" Jooyeon said in shock as he gave her a seducing stare running his hands up and down her right arm

"Yes Princess?"He whispered in a low husky voice before staring right into her eyes then leaning in for their second kiss

Jooyeon unable to move,stood frozen; she was having a battle inside her head thinking if she should push away or not-

but it was too late anyways since Kwangmin already claimed her lips;it took her a while before responding to him making him smirk in their kiss, not far from them Jimin & V saw the two and how kwangmin made his move to kiss the girl. V didn't know what to feel,he felt jealous and angry but shook it of thinking that She's Just a friend..nothing more then that..right?

--

"Hyung, i'm Sure Riyeon would fall for me today" Sehum smirked as he was fixing up his costume.

"How sure are you about that Sehun?" Kai asked

"She wouldn't be able to resist me you know?"

"Tch. as if"

"Backing out now Hyung?"

"Never"
Then why--" Sehun was cut off when Riyeon came into the room with a questioning look then bowing

"Annyeonghaeseyo sunbae-nims"

"Hi Riyeon!" Sehun gave his eyesmile

"Hey~" Kai smiled before going back to his costume; Riyeon was currently getting her make-up done when she kept on hearing the two guys behind her murmurring different sayings like "She's Mine though" & "We'll see about that". It just made her think of what it meant, soon the three of them were finished getting dressed the the two guys couldn't keep themselves from staring.

And soon all the couples were called backstage, Jooyeon & Riyeon were pretty shocked when they saw that their co-member Yerin was a guest MC.

"Annyeonghaeseyo~ Kim Yerin-imnida! Ayo Wassup?"Yerin bowed

"Annyeonghaeseyo, Jin-imnida" BTS's Jin bowed

"Today we are your guest MC's for a very special performance"

"That's right Yerin-ssi, are you already?"Jin asked the fans only to here them scream and exciting "Yes"

"Well here we go~ First ones up is Bangtan so nyeon dan's V & Predictable's Jaemin with "Some" " loud cheers were heard from the fans right after the song started, next was Riyeon,Kai's & Sehun's small act which got the crowd pumped and started their shippings again, Hyunseong & Bora did "Now" & "Troublemaker", then it was Jooyeon & Kwangmin's turn.

"Are you all excited for our final Performance?" Yerin yelled and the fans just scream, some even said "Yerin-unnie/noona Saranghae!!" which made her chuckle and sent out flying kisses toward the fans making them scream even more

'And now for our final performance,are you ready for this?"Jin asked, the fans screamed a loud "Yes"

"Jin-ssi ,Would you Ride or Die?" Yerin asked

"Hmm. Yerin-ssi we'll find out later after JooyeonxKwangmin's performance with R.O.D!"

Jooyeon took a deep breath before getting herself ready for their performance, the previous scenes earlier still played in her head she remembered the words kwangmin had told her before they went backstage "Don't be nervous,I'm here. let's rock this performance alright jooyeon?" he smiled.

Smiling at the scene she got herself ready then the song started playing..

"You are my pleasure I feel like a little kid Trying not to think about you Only 10 minutes at the longest Our relationship right now is between cold and hot. Anything is fine If I could keep you right beside me Your face is so beautiful like a sculpture When I look at you I freeze like a statue My superstar You’re one butterfly Butterfly effect in the flower garden In your little smile There’s a big storm in my heart Keep running away Fly away At this moment, know more about me Guys are either kids or dogs Other guys will take you away like a hawk I’ll give you the love you’ve never felt before I’ll be ya james bond, Until the end for you" Kwangmin looked over to jooyeon, episodes played in jooyeon's head from yesterday's practice, and their performance was exactly how it went

" You got me losing my mind The way you got me fired up Never give up boy even when they try us. You and me against the world With you I ride or die tonight "

" You have my heart like the beat The way you got me turned up Never give up boy even when they try us. You and me against the world With you I ride or die tonight "

" If I’m a boring realist You’re a dreamer If you’re going there I’ll follow you even if I’m dreaming On that green field Let’s build a picturesque house On your ring finger Let’s get a diamond as big as your thumb I’ll give you the world You can be the owner This is a crazy love song You can just be the main character My calendar is red, why? cuz everyday is your birthday " he rapped, looking at her with those, eyes of his that made Jooyeon's heart beats faster. " Listen well Come here Please stop lifting me up and letting me go You might say two different things with one mouth Let’s stop with the childish playing nah We ride or die You’re bonnie, I’m clyde There’s no tomorrow for us tonight "

You got me losing my mind The way you got me fired up Never give up boy even when they try us. You and me against the world With you I ride or die tonight " They kept staring at each other,eyes locked very very ily,their charisma was very very hot making the crowd cheer even harder fangirling/fanboying over the two's performance.

" You have my heart like the beat The way you got me turned up Never give up boy even when they try us. You and me against the world With you I ride or die tonight "

They sang perfectly,their dance was perfect and Kwangmin added a special touch by kissing Jooyeon which she responded to; the sudden action made the audience flip! even the other groups were shocked and V was secretly Glaring at Kwangmin..and when they had stopped with the kissing Kwangmin whispered into her ear..





"Be Mine?".