♪ #FRIENDZONED

↳♚ ℊorgeous⋆ℊirls; an extraordinary group↲ └Apply closed! o u o - an SM and YG Girl Group↶

#Friendzoned
" Unnie, are you sure, this will work? " asked Jooyeon as she looked at Jessica, who nodded, giving her a thumbs up. " Really? " she asked once again. and got nervous as their van arrived on Star King's filming site, were all of them seven were invited as guests, also BTS.

" Ah! We're here! " exclaimed Yerin as she jumped out of the car ( of course she would open the car door first. ) The six giggled at the current leader's state, crazy yet pretty as usual.

Here's the reason why Jooyeon got nervous, she likes Taehyung of BTS, as in he's her ideal type, everything he does, she blushes.
And no, she's not obssessed, but she can't confess since, she and Taehyun were REALLY close as friends, she is afraid that things might go different.

" Ah, Jooyeonnie~ " It was Taehyung, he ran to Jooyeon and hugs her really tight, Jooyeon blushed. " Taehyung broke the hug and pecked Jooyeon on the lips, making Jooyeon widened her eyes a bit, it was normal for Taehyung to kiss her in the jawline, cheeks and stuff, but this thing. She don't know why.

Taehyung gets too clingy and has more skinship at Jooyeon, ( still everyone doesn't knows why. ) also being a ert on Jooyeon. Making both of the leaders of the two groups  clueless, at this day, they would start teaming up and investigates the two. ( everyone doesn't knows why, too. ).

Everyone got shocked, some gasped and some faints ( read; It's Jessica and J-Hope ), and some covered their eyes, " What the lady rainicorns did you just do?? " Jimin asked looking at the two.

" Well, I kissed her. " Taehyung said innocently, innocent my .

" Well, you two are not a couple to do that. " said Jessica, teasing Jooyeon by raising a brow. Jooyeon quickly slapped Jessica's arm gently, blushing.

" Hi! Is there something I miss? " said Suga, appearing in nowhere.

" Everything. " said Jin.

" We're lucky and Star King are lucky to have these as guests! The most famous groups out of 2014! Gorgeous Girls ans BTS! " the MC introduced, loud screams of GBs and A.R.M.Y-s where heard

BTS introduced theirselves, loud screams were heard.

" Ayo GG! Wassup? We're Gorgeous Girls! " greeted of the girls, not like BTS', the screams where louder, and mostly were from boys.

" Ah! I think Gorgeous Girls is really popular for males, and where did you get your greetings from? " asked the MC, Jooyeon quickly grabbed the mic from Jessica who is about to talk; " 2NE1 and SNSD sunbaes invented the greeting, since where's from SM and YG. " she said. Jessica glared at Jooyeon, making Riyeon laugh a bit.

" OMG! RIYEON LAUGHED "
" HOLY CHIPS "
" WHAT DID I JUST HEARD? "
"ASDFGHHHKJKGHHG " ( read; it is Jessica. )

" I think Riyeon does not laugh that often. " the MC said.
" SINCE KAI SUNBAE---- "
" Jessica. " said Riyeon, glaring at her.
" YAH! YOU DON'T RESPECT YOUR UNNIE?? "
" WHAT IF I SAY YES? "
" THEN I'LL RIP YOUR POSTERS OF KAI SUNBAE! "

" Wait wait guys! don't fight! " said Rap Monster dramatically. and the whole BTS copied him, making the audiences laugh, HARD.

well, let's go fast foward; It is the time where they finished the show.

BTS were the first to leave, quickly Jooyeon stood, " Taehyung! Wait! " she said, making Taehyung turn to face her. " What? " he said

* Here goes his cold side. * she thought " Can we talk in private? "

" So what will you tell me? " he asked, raising a brow, Jooyeon looked in the floor " I just wanna say, um, I like you. " she said shyly " More than a friend. " she added, Taehyung smiled bitterly. " I know that, that you like me, but sorry, the answer is a no. " he said. "
But, why? " Jooyeon asked, looking at him.






" Because I had a girlfriend. "