♪ i like you. //; unfinished

↳♚ ℊorgeous⋆ℊirls; an extraordinary group↲ └Apply closed! o u o - an SM and YG Girl Group↶

I like you
" What to do??? " said Riyeon as she looked at her Kai poster in her, Rahael and Jooyeon's room, the two were currently in the living room. Sighing, she bit her lip, " Um, Kai-sunbae, um... Can you be my date?? Um, because.... Um.... Aish!! " Riyeon exclaimed, as she plopped in her bed, " How can I tell him that I like him?? As I ask him to be my date?? Aish.. " she said and puffed her cheeks, standing up and walked over the living room.

" Oh! Riyeon-ah, someone gave this for you. " said Hangyul as she approached the clueless Riyeon and took out a boquet if red roses. Dazed, Riyeon took the boquet as she notice a small card, she opened it.

 

Hi there Riyeon! ^-^
It's your Kai sunbae~ I was wondering if you can be my date ♥
call or text me if it's okay for you~
-Kkamjjong


Riyeon smiled, " Unnir~ I can see you smiling~ " said Rahael.

 

' pabo, ofcourse it's a yes. ' she thought.

~~~

Jongin was listening on BaekYeol's childish fights when his phone rang.
' who could it be? ' he thought, grabbing his pone, smiling as he saw that Riyeon texted her.

Hi there sunbae~
Oh, and about the thing you asked when you gave me those flowers,
it's a ok~
And and and.
I like you ^^

 

Jongin grinned, until it reached Europe. Sehun noticed him. " Yah, Kkamjjong hyung. Why are you grinning like that? " he said as he peeked where his hyung is grinning, and saw Riyeon's text.
" You like Riyeon, right? " said Sehun, his gaze was like acid as he looked Jongin. " Yeah. " Jongin replied.
Sehun smirked. " Good luck hyung. "
Jongin looked at Sehun, clueless. And then Sehun spoke;

" May the best man win. "