chap 8

he is GIRL !

hi everyone :) sry for late update :( im finally home after two month and i update the story asap ;) hope u like it and dont forget to comment !


watch t ara's : number nine and do u know me on YT *_*

eunjung POV
after that refreshing shower in the rain i went inside I closed the door sudennly I heard a yell : YAH ! what were u doin in rain ?
I looked up , nichkhun was looking at me while scolding . he came closer and touched my hair ! omoo !
- look ! u r all wet ! go to ur room and dry ur hair !
he touched eunjung’s clothes and her shoulders and waist .
- aish ur clothes is all wet too !
eunjung was kind of awkward she pulled away and bowed : im heading to my room to dry myself then .
she was kind of shocked by nikhchun’s sweet and caring moves . she hurried to her room and took a deep breath . why nichkhun was so caring and different today ??
_____________________________________

nichkhun was sitting with Jessica and minho and they were chatting happily .
Jessica : oppa ! what do u think about a little vacation ? let’s go to our  villa in forest ! I think it’s really going to be fun ?
khun : im kind a busy in work u know …

Jess : oppa jeballll becaaaaaaaaaaaaz of meee !
she used her cutest aeugo and minho helped her
- khun , sica is right … I think u really need that vacation !
- but in this time of year ? it’s cold there!
- oppaa don’t make stupid excuses if u don’t want to come ..
she pouted cutely .
and nichkhun said : fine ! just don’t put like that anymore then she kissed jessica’s forhead ! what a lovely brother !
_________________________________

eunjung was packing her stuff since khun wanted to go to that vacation she and taec as his personal bodyguard should be with him .
she was kind of excited about that trip since Jessica said they souldnt wear suits ! she wore white shorts which was a little upper than her knees and a loose t-shirt in blue . nichkhun saw eunjung waiting for them while chatting with taec , seeing eunjung excited made khun feel excited too . he got closer and heard :
taec : yah hyuki ... close ur shoelaces propery !
eunjung smiled : yep I should !
she bent down and since she didn’t saw khun give him a full view of her , khun , who couldn’t stop staring and gulped at the scene  : god ! he has finest I’ve ever seen !!!!!!
eunjung saw khun behind herself (finally)
she quickly bowed at khun : good morning sir !
khun tried to act normal : morning
soon minho and sica joined them and eunjung opened the door of black limo and they all entered and except eunjung and taec .
taec was driving and eunjung sat next to him . 10 minutes later eunjung fall sleep and start snoring . three rich ppl started laughing at cute noises that eunjung was making  in her sleep but soon taec woke her and she stared at road .
___________________________
in khun’s villa at forest
after hours they finally riched khun’s villa , eunjung got shocked by how big and fancy it was , damn this khun
guy is super rich .
they all came out , eunjung wanted to help taec to bring their stuff but big one don’t let her . eunjung insisted but he slightly slapped eunjung’s and said : it’s ok hyuk ! I’ll handle it !
they both smiled and eunjung hit his shoulder to make it up ( after working together they were getting closer and this touching were normal for them ) but of course khun didn’t like it and frowned  .
the both saw him frowning and he said : stop playing you fools and do ur work !
minho and sica look at eachother and smirked and khun just ignored them and went in .
after 1 hour in villa Jessica got bored and said : eunhyuk shi !
eunjung who was standing behind the door swiftly came in :
yes ma’am ?
sica smiled: oh baby u don’t need to call me ma’am !!!!just call me Jessica or sica !!!
eunjung smiled and sica continued : im bored in here ! I want to go out in forest alittle ! come with me ! im scared to go alone !
eunjung simply bowed : yes ma’a… I Mean jessicashi !
khun interrupted : what ? in this cold weather ?????? it might get rainy or snowing … and don’t forget about animals !
Jessica smiled : that’s why im taking eunhyuk with me !
khun scowled , he didn’t want his precious eunhyuk or sister get hurt .he looked at eunjung : take care her ! if sth happens to her ur dead . he said seriously and made eunjung gulp . she bowed and said : yes sir .
 jessica said : will be back so soon !
and she took eunjung with her wrist and pulled her out .
after wearing warm clothes they headed out of house .
khun saw their hands * aish ! what if sth happens between them ?*
Jessica was looking at trees and everything excitedly .
eunjung said : agashiii ! we are far from home ! shouldn’t we getting back ? it’s been an hour !
Jessica pouted cutely ! even eunjung couldn’t refuse what sica wants with that pout. Jessica reminded her of her little sister jiyeonie !
but it was getting dark , so she insisted : we can came back later!
Jessica : fine ! let’s go home !
Jessica was moving forward and kind of she was running , she wanted play with eunjung and said : who gets home first is winner . eunjung yelled : aish ! this girl !
since Jessica disappeared eunjung run after her . but damn sica was fast she couldn’t see her suddenly she heard a loud scream .
it was sica’s voice . she went closer and finally found sica she was walking backward while shaking and suddenly eunjung saw a bog wolf in front of sica . it was about 50 meters away but it was yowling she swiftly took  a big wood from ground , both of girls was scared . suddenly the wolf start to run toward them and both of were so scared to move and when Jessica wanted to run away her feet hit to a stone and she fell in her hand on ground . for some seconds Jessica thought her life is over and closed her watery eyes but she heard eunjung’s yelling and saw her run in front of her and tried to beat the wolf with the stick , she yelled at sica : run away ! stand up sica stood up she saw eunjung beat the wolf with the stick but this made the wolf angrier and it jumped on eunjung and bite her feet with its big teeth . Jessica was standing there she wasn’t able to move or run and she was crying she took a big stone from ground and throw it to wolf’s head wolf headed toward her again and these time eunjung hitted it again and after about 10 time hitting by the stick the wolf it run away . eunjung ran toward while limping Jessica who was shaking from the sock which happened so fast . one of her fingers had a little bleeding . eunjung asked : oh my god ! are u okay Jessica ?
Jessica : with teary eyes said : thank u for saving me ! she almost collapsed and eunjung hold her : we should get going before it come back …
and they headed to villa as fast as they could , seeing sica so shocked and afraid made eunjung compeletly forgot about her own wounds they finally arrived to the big villa , since they were a bit late khun was waiting for them next to the entrance . seeing them walking toward the door and Jessica whom was leaning to eunjung he went closer . sica’s clothes becaz of falling on the ground were all dirty , since sica was always a fragile girl khun always was worried about her and seeing her like that made him yell at eunjung : what the happened to her ? he looked directly in eunjung’s eyes with a angry expression , before eunjung could answer sica cried : oppa ! a wolf attacked me ! I fell on ground !
khun angriness even turned more when he heard those words from Jessica and he took eunjung by collar : then what the u were doing ? u let her get hurt u idiot ?
eunjung was shocked she never excepted that khun treat him like this but hell he was angry .
Jessica yelled : oppa wtf u r doing ?????he  saved me !
khun yelled : he shouldn’t put u in trouble at first … now get out of my sight before I make u !

Jessica tugged to khun’s hand and try to explain him everything but it was late and eunjung ran toward the forest again totally ignoring her pain in feet .
khun turned back to Jessica and she yelled : what the hell did u do ?????????? I was getting eaten by a wolf but he jumped in front of the wolf ! he even got bitten by that wolf ! is that the way u thank him ???
khun after hearing what sica said cameback to his scenes , he was angry , Jessica was the only family and thing left from his parents so he was always so protective about her . and he was worried about eunhyuk too and now when he was left he remembered his innocence eyes which were full of fear and sadness when he yelled at him .