chap 6

he is GIRL !

NO ONE POV
minho : yah khun …. There is nothing between me and eunhyuk …we weren’t making love or anything else …
nichkhun : I don’t care what u were doin … he is no good at his job … and he just hangs around and forget what he should do … I don’t need him !
nichkhun slammed the door and left .
minho said : that’s obviuse u don’t care !! he said sarcastically .
he ruffled his hair : now what should I do ? I should wait until that stupid khun’s anger reduce.
on the other hand nichkhun went out . he was shaking in anger . just remembering the picture , eunhyuk and minho hugging was making him crazy ! for one second he felt like his heart was stopped beating when he saw them * why im feeling like that ??? *
he remembered eunhyuk’s face . his eyes were full of tears . why was he crying in minho’s arm ? ah that ing boy …. He most wanted to seduce minho … but his heart was telling him sth else … maybe I was too harsh ? maybe I should listen their explanation’s . NO it was obvious what they were doing !
and what is wrong with me ? I have totall right to be mad at eunhyuk but I just keep remembering his eyes ! have I gone crazy ?

___________

eunjung was walking in street palely .
* I ruin everything…. How can I pay jiyeon’s college expences? Im screwed …. That ing minho … actually that ing me …. I just lost my job … but kind of I feel my heart is broken too , he yelled at me so bad :

yah …. Instead of doing ur job ur here making love with my friend u !???? u  r   fired !!!!!!!

why he called me ? he was so angry … the way he looked at me made me hate myself … *

she used her keys to open the door of their apartment .
 heard weird voices : ah … oppa …. U r great …
- jiyeon ah ..
eunjung went to hall and saw jiyeon and a handsome boy are making out .
eunjung : what the u   rrrrrrrrr doin ??????????
jiyeon stood up : eun .. what are u doin here ?
eunjung stared at a boy on couch : who the he is ?
the boy stood up : jiyeon ah … u didn’t tell me that u had a boyfriend !!!!
jiyeon smiled : ah she is not my boy friend myungsoo oppa … she is my sister !
myungsoo : w t f?  he seemed shocked .
eunjung : how could u bring ur bf home ?
jiyeon : oniii take it easy … these things are normal …
but eunjung took myungsoo with ears and kicked him in the to send him out of their house .


eunjung pov

great …. I lost my job and my 18 sister is a …
jiyeon looked at me : eunniii ….. why did u do that to my oppa ?
- yah …. Ur oppa my !!!!!!!!!!!!! why the hell u brought a ing boy to our house ….. if I wasn’t here … what u were going to do ? u were going to have ?
me … ur older sister with my age I just had my first kiss 2 days ago and u …. U just brought a boy home ????????? u were going to have with that ?
jiyeon suddenly yelled : chinja ? u finally had ur first kiss euniii ? how was it ? who kissed u ????????????
I suddenly forgot everything : yah … I didn’t tell u ? yah it happened two times !!! how could I forgot and not to tell ?
aish ! I missed the point !
I looked at jiyeon’s pretty face . aish she looks so innocent … I cant even nag to her !! I missed her a lot !!!
I suddenly hugged her : jiyeon ah … mian I’m sorry I wasn’t here ! I missed u so much !!
I heard jiyeon’s voice : onniii I missed u so much too , onni … I wont bring any boy home again … I promise .
I kissed her hair : I trust u yeoniiee …
seeing jiyeon remembered me how much I missed chatting with her …
but it made me more sure that I have to get my job Back for taking care of her .
____________________________________
next day
nichkhun POV
I went out of my room . as usual I expected eunhyuk wating for me . with his sleepy eyes and his messy hair . but instead of him I saw a ing tall guy next to taecyeon and jangwoo . I just remembered what happened yesterday . aish … ing yesterday . why the hell they were on that position … I asked about 1.000.000th time …
I step forward , the new guy opened the door for me .  aish … why I keep imagining that dumb eunhyuk!
__________________________
 I was sitting in my office thinking … why eunhyuk and minho were on that position  ..??? why I was so jealous ? yes jealous …. I should be honest with myself …. Of course it scares me ~
but when I saw eunhyuk hugged minho , my mind was blowing K
suddenly the door opened , minho step forward .
I tried to act normal
- o hey minhoo !
minho POV
- hi khun..  I came here to talk about eunhyuk .. I think u misunderstood … it's mean to fire her-him for a little mistake … when I was hugging HIM it was becaz he suddenly remembered his father who is died and started to cry so I wanted to comfort him ! he doesn’t have anybody and his parents are died ! he has to work to take care of his sister .
since nichkhun has lost his parents in young age so he feels sympathy on these ways ! after long years friendship I know him well …
his face expression totally changed : chinjaa ? he has lost his family ????!!
- yep .. and that's his address !!
I put a small paper on his table and left the room .
well now all I have to do is to tell that bapo girl what I've told nichkhun instead that she was crying becaz he is girl !!!
__________________________________

no one POV
khun felt guilty about firing eunhyuk  so he took the address and decide to head to eunhyuk's house .
nichkhun*aish … I should go find him …. He doesn’t have any parents and I just fired him like that … poor him ! and I really missed----- oh wtf … im not missin him ! he is a boy … I just going to rehire him becaz I feel sad for him !!!!!*
eunjung was sad for losing her job she just bought an ice cream and sat on a bench in her neighborhood a hot girl was crossing in front of him and winked for her  ! eunjung's eyes turned wide open and she turned back but no one was there !
* what the ? she actually winked for me ? she thought im a boy ?.... well my appearance has serious issues *
she didn’t know nichkhun was looking at her nichkhun saw eunjung's expression after the winking girl and smiled . * aish he totally has no clues !! that chick just flirted for him and he just eats ice cream like a babo and didn’t made a move HOW CUTEEE !..... what ? cutee ? aish khun wtf ? *

nichkhun went closer and eunjung still didn’t saw him , nichkhun suddenly ruffled eunjung's hair . he always saw minho doing it and somehow he really liked to try . eunjung yelled : what the fuuuuccccckkkkk as she turn toward nichkhun .
she saw nichkhun and she was shocked she stood up and bowed : sir …. Sorry for what I sai..
suddenly she remembered sth : Im not working for him ! no need to respect that mother er .
she said : u know what ? im not working for u ! so u heard what I said ??? to my !
she went toward her house !
nichkhun was shocked by eunjung's reaction ! he found it funny and laughed : that cheeky boy !
he yelled : what if I rehire u ?
eunjung turned back : WHAT ?????????? REHIRE ME ?
nichkhun smiled at eunjung's reaction ! he mumbled : yah nichkhun u've gotten soft !!!
nichkhun continued : actually minho said you were sad becaz u remembered ur late father and he was just comforting u … so since it's becaz of ur father , I want to give u another chance !
eunjung * my father ? how does he know my father died ? and I wasn't crying for that ! ah ! maybe minho made that up to save my job !!!!!!!!!!!! ah how nice of himmmmmm *
eunjung didn’t know why but she suddenly said : I cant come back …
nichkhun was surprised * I just came here personally to rehire that mother er but he says he cant come back ?????????? what the ing ? im gonna kick his * but unlike what he thought he said in a soft voice : wo .. woeo ???
eunjung didn’t know why she is idling ? she really needed that job and she was already regretting what she said but it was late so she continued : becaz … becaz u talked to me so badly and u broke my heart that day !
nichkhun * tsk ! such a gay way to talk ! u broke my heart !! u r a girl ????*
nichkhun didn’t know what to say so he decided to leave . he knew eunhyuk was right .
- ok then !!! I .. le..ave !
eunjung* oh what the I just didddddddddddd ? I neeedddddd that JOB*
nichkhun was leaving but heard eunjung yelling : but if u buy me dinner I'll come back to my work !
nichkhun smiled but he didn’t turned to eunjung after 3 secs eunjung again yelled : orrr … or ice cream is fine too !!!!!
nichkhun this smiled ear to ear but again didn’t turn to eunjung ! eunjung once again said : or .. maybe I buy u ice cream !!!!!!!!!!!
 nichkhun couldn’t hold it anymore and this time laughed loudly and turned to eunjung : I think an apology dinner is ok ! I'll treat u !
eunjung sighed in relief and smiled widely .
nichkhun* ah his smile is so cute*