Chapter 4

Take Me With You

When we both calmed down I asked him once again why he left. Sunggyu didn't give any response. Seeing him like this in front of me makes me realise how much I missed him. I don't know what it is but it hurts..

Seeing Sunggyu like this in front of me. He seems emotionless but yet you could feel his pain, like he wanted to say something but was scared. What happened to the times when we could tell each other everything Sunggyu? "I.." You could hear his voice trembling. He stopped talking again. Damn it Sunggyu! just tell it already, as I wanted to say it out loud Sunggyu interrupt me. "I love you.." Those words..such unexpecting words, unrealistic, not meant for me..

But why do I feel this pain in my heart? Why do I feel like I just want to cry and hug him? Maybe I feel bad for him because I can't return those feelings? "What did you just say..?" I asked him not wanting to believe it even though he said it very clearly. It was quiet again..

As I was absorbed in my thoughts I didn't realise Sunggyu was crying. I wanted to move, to hug him but I just couldn't seem to.. 

Why do I feel like this? This strange but yet familier feeling I haven't felt since Jieun left. Is it because I missed Sunggyu that much, because he's hurt, because we were also seperated? 

"Howon..?" his voice, I never realised how nice and sweet his voice sounded. "Yes?" I answered back. Sunggyu looked disappointed. "It's okay. You don't have to say anything. I just wanted to let you know.."

"Is that why you left?" hoya said. Again it was quite. Both of them were absorbed in their thoughts. As Sunggyu was about to leave Hoya said: "You still didn't answer my question." "Isn't it obvious?" Sunggyu said a little annoyed. "I'm sorry I.." Sunggyu interrupted Hoya "It's okay. I know, you don't have to accept my feelings." "Hyung, i'm sorry. it's not that I like you. But I don't think I could return those feelings." Hoya said kind of regretting saying this but it is the truth, right?

"I'm going." Sunggyu said cold. "Wait! let's talk a little I mean I haven't seen you in a while." "Sorry, I really don't want to see you." Sunggyu said as he walked further. "Wait, well.. can I walk with you?" Hoya asked without receiving an answer. You could feel the slight tension between them. Even though it was already midnight the streets were still filled with people, mainly drunk people. "Go. I can walk home myself, it's late." Sunggyu said while leaving Hoya behind. "What is wrong with hyung, is he angry because I don't like him as much?" Hoya thought. Without hesitating he followed Sunggyu secretly. Hoya suddenly stopped in front of familier looking building. "What is he thinking..?" Hoya was worried that Sunggyu would go to a place like that just because he rejected him. Hoya decided to go to a café across the building and wait till Sunggyu comes out of it.

After Hoya ordered a few drinks he fell asleep. But woke up again after a few hours hearing some strange noises outside. He saw that it came from the building across him, it looked like they were having a fight. Hoya panicked after realizing Sunggyu might be involved in it, since he entered the building. Hoya tried to search for Sunggyu from inside the café. He didn't see him, but he still didn't feel comfortable with the situation and decided to take a look outside.

"Ya! Are you guys in your right minds?!" Hoya immediately ran to the occurrence and tried to beat off the guys from the victim. "S..unggyu..?" Hoya was angry. Seeing the situation Sunggyu was in. "Aishh! Hyung, why do you let those guys beat you up like that?!" Hoya said angry. "What are you doing here? Didn't I tell you to go home." Sunggyu said calm. "Hyung you can't keep avoiding me like this..tell me the truth!". "Howon it's none of your business, go away and don't ever come in my sight again." Sunggyu said annoyed. "But!" Hoya shouted. "Goodbye..Hoya." Sunggyu said before turning his back to him. Hoya was confused. Sunggyu never called him like that, even if he asked to."

"Hyung." hoya asked. "What is it?" Sunggyu answered. "Why do you keep calling me Howon? You know you're a good friend. Be comfortable." Hoya said. "You have any problems with me calling you like that?" Sunggyu asked. "No..it's just, you also called me Hoya before. Why don't you anymore?"  "Because, Jieun calls you like that." "Yes but, you can still me Hoya.." Hoya said confused.

"Naw. I like Howon better, it is your name after all." Sunggyu answered.

Lost in his thoughts Hoya didn't realise Sunggyu had already left. And again he lost track of him, not been able to tell how important he is to him..

 

 

 

 

 

 


Okay sorry guys, I know it has been a looooong time but my teacher has been keeping me locked in her basement.

But now i'm free again (for probably just a few weeks) i will try to update faster! :D

Oooh and guess who's going to Infinite's concert next week??

This girl right heeeeeere~ :3 hopefully i'll see some hogyu "action" hehe. *smirking in a corner*