Hospitals

Trust

Your POV

I woke up in a white room and a bloody headache! i tried to identify my surrounding but it was too hard. I groaned in frustration and i felt weight come off my body to my left. I saw Yonghwa staring at me.

“Heyy, how are you? he said in the softest tone ever.

“I feel..... hurt man, My head’s killing me and my chest hurts” Yonghwa smiles at me and before he could say anything the doctor walked in.

 

“Well good morning Ms Park, I'm sure you know you have anxiety problems and according to tests you haven't been taking your medication” I look at Yonghwa and back at the doctor.

“its not because i refuse to take them, my parents just don't buy me any therefore i have no pills.” the doctor nodded. “well your uncle Taec called, saying it was okay not to call your mum because she already knows, I’ll leave you to rest now” he left with a smile

 

“Thanks Doctor” Yonghwa said and looked at me in confusion.

“Uncle Taec?” he asked.

“Yeah, thats Taec that you met yesterday... or whenever  passed out. I placed him as one of my guardians incase i run away and i had an attack” i gestured my whole body.

 

He nodded, smiled and leaned towards me and kissed me on the lips.

“Woah.... that was for?”

“Not Dying” he smiled

“I've had these attacks before Yonghwa.... i'm okay.... why did you kiss me though, you don't even know me? Most people who know me always run away and talk about me or just be my fake friends and be es!!! why are you still here?

He smiled in sympathy “it’s because i like you,thats why im still here... pabo!its because you haven't met a person like me thats why you can't trust them and i'm the guy for you Shin-ye”

a tear fell down my face and i pulled Yonghwa for another kiss.

In that moment Taec walked in with flowers.

 

“Shin-ye you're awake! Mianhae”


“mhm... its okay Taec, but one thing you need to know and believe me about. Jae rin is cheating on you”

 

“WHY DO YOU KEEP SAYING THAT SHIN-YE? He yelled

 

“ITS BECAUSE ITS TRUE” I yell in defense

“NO IT ISN'T YOU'RE JUST BEING A JEALOUS CAUSE I'M HANGING AROUND WITH MY GIRLFRIEND MORE THAN YOU AND I HAVE SOMEONE TO LOVE”

My mouth dropped open and so did Yonghwa’s.

Taec realised what he said and tried taking it back. i was frantically searching for my phone and when i found i opened up my videos to show him something.

I pulled the Iv’s out and threw my phone at him and said “Look at this and never talk to me again, DON'T YOU DARE ACT LIKE YOU KNOW ME CAUSE YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T... because if you did, i wouldn't be here in the hospital.” i put on my shoes and run through the door.

Taecs POV

Shin-Ye ran past me, her words hurt so much... did i lose my bestfriend because of Jae Rin? Yonghwa ran passed me and purposely hit my shoulder on the way.

“What's with that guy” i looked at the video and couldn't believe it....

 

“Is that Jae-Rin and Shin-ye’s brother? MWO?!?!”