Is It Possible To Fall In Love With An Angel?

Trust

Jung Yonghwa.

My eyes were fixated on his lips as he it.  

"What's wrong? I'm-" 

"Yonghwa" I said as I cut him off. 

"I listen to Cn Blue" he smiled warmly which made me smile.  

"Well now you know I'm not gonna you, tell me what's wrong?"  

"What's wrong? My abusive parents is what's wrong" I blurted out! I covered my mouth, I can't believe I just told him that, I got so scared cause now it's out, my parents will kill me if they found out that I told a stranger that! I looked at Yonghwa and he had tears in his eyes.  

"Please forget I just said that, if my parents find out I said that to stranger they'd kill me." He looked shocked then sad. 

"What's your name?" 

"Shin-ye" 

"Beautiful name, and I am no stranger so you have nothing to worry about." 

I cried cause that was the nicest thing anyone's ever said, yea Taecis my bestfriend and he should say things like that but he doesn't.  

"You can trust me " I smiled and blurted out my whole life story. 

"When I was 10 my sister committed suicide, she was 17 and in one year he would've been free but she couldn't take it anymore, our parents always abused us and kicked us but they never touched my brother, He was always the favourite! Once I had a boyfriend and my stupif brother told my "mum" she beat me up, threw me in the basement and made me wrote a letter to my boyfriend saying we have to break up! Ever since Haetnim, my sister, left I always feel alone, but then I met Taec! He's my bestfriend and he should be here right now! He has this girlfriend that cheats on him right in front of me and he doesn't believe me so I don't know what to do about that! I get bullied in school, "emo, cutter, fatass, razor addict" and the list goes on." I tear up and stare at the sky. 

"Sometimes I wish I could join Haetnim" I turn to look at Yonghwa an he's crying! He holds my hand and tries to smile. 

"You're not alone, and you'll never be." Yonghwa leans in towards me and I froze I closed my eyes and leaned in too. Our lips brushed together and i felt his tears on my lips then I heard someone yelling my name I pulled back as Jack ran towards us. He stopped in front of me and kneeled. "I'm sorry Shin-ye, Jae-rin and I were watching a movie when you called an she wouldn't let me go cause their was 10 minutes left, and I knew you were okay cause you were going to the park, so I decided to finish Jack and Jill with her" my eyes widened and I stood up. 

"I CALLED YOU CRYING AND TOLD YOU IT WAS AN EMERGENCY CAUSE MY MUM HIT ME AND HYUN JOON CALLED THE POLICE BECAUSE I TRIED TO DEFEND MYSELF WHILE YOU WERE WATCHING A MOVIE WITH A WHO HAS CHEATED ON YOU WITH MY BROTHER! I HATE YOUUUUU! AND YOU PROMISED WE'D WATCH JACK AND JILL TOGETHER" i yelled and ran off!  

"Aishh, Shin-ye WAIT" I heard Taec call out.  

"NO TAEC! YOU'RE  BLIND AND YOU DONT CARE ABOUT ME OR ANYONE EXCEPT JAE-RIN" I managed to say. 

Someone was running towards me and I turned it was Yonghwa.  I forgot he was there. He pulled me in for a hug and cried. I felt my knees wobble and last thing I saw was Yonghwa's panacking face and Taec hovering over me and saying "shes having another one of her attacks" Yonghwa held my hand and I smiled at him! Is it possible to fall in love with an angel? 

Haetnim, I'll see you soon.