Six Months Ago: Revelation Part 1

Angel Cafe

It was an ordinary Sunday for every citizen in Seoul. Any other Sunday that made the oldest child couple of Mr. and Mrs. Lu, slept in without caring what the time was.

“Luhan! Luhan! Luhan!” Mrs. Lu hollered from downstairs, calling for her dear son for lunch. Yup it was already past afternoon yet; her child still in his bed, enjoying his comfy sleep.

Though since his mother was blessed with such piercing and clear voice, Luhan woke up upon hearing her voice, “Ugh…” Luhan let out a groan somehow in a rather high pitched voice and covered his head with his pillow.

Suddenly he felt something so wrong with his physique.

His chest area felt so squishy.

Then he realized again his voice sounded like out of the norm.

“Ah, ah!” he tried to call out. That was weird, he sounded too girly. But come to think again, he does have a naturally gentle voice but it came out little too soft for his preference today. Then, he discovered that his hair had grown to a great length.

“Since when did my hair growth spurt was this epic?” He began twirling his long, wavy cherry red hair.

“This must be a dream. I can’t actually turn into a girl. This ain’t any anime nonsense.” He flipped his long hair back and forth like crazy.

As he desperately tried to lull himself to sleep by whirling around his bed, he just sensed something was out. He seriously cannot feel his manhood dangling around when he spun himself for the umpteenth time. He touched his crotch area and that had given him the greatest goose bumps of all time.

“What in the world…” His already huge deer eyes were literally went out of sockets when he felt around his chest. They were lumpy; two humongous hills had occupied it replacing the usual flat ones.

Luhan immediately sat up, the oddness of the situation was too bizarre and he cannot quite explain what had happened to him exactly. He tried to conclude this was all a dream but then again it all felt to real especially when he d his own chest; he was ached by his own action.

His oversize tee felt so tight thanks to her new and improved a too well developed chest. He still shook his head several times, muttering ‘no no’ like a madman, scratched that, I mean by like a madwoman, but it was no use.

While still in the inability to comprehend the situation, Luhan found a letter on his bedside table. It was a pink heart-shaped envelope. Curiously he opened the letter right away, thinking this might be the answer to all the ridiculousness going on.

 

Dear Mister Luhan,

I’m sure you are flip out by the fact, you are indeed a woman right now.

Because you did, in fact commit one of the heaviest sins on Earth to deserve this severe punishment.

But worry no more. I will help you to return to your original dashing manly state.

You can follow the map attached with this letter and we will meet.

See you there.

 

“Ohmyfreakinggod!” Rolling on his bed till he dropped to the floor and then he went up on his bed and kept rolling again, Luhan just could not accept his reality.

Whatever happens to his manly physique?

What he had done that was so wrong for him to deserve this level of punishment?

Was it not enough that he was already born with a pretty face which made his relatives kept mistook him as a girl ever since he was a child but now somebody decided he’d be better off being a female?

Sprawling on the bed, trapped in his own thought about how unfair his life was, he did not realized his mother had arrived in his room, holding a ladle in one hand and a broom in another.

“Luhan, when are you going to wake up— Oh my god!”

Typically his mother went wide-eyed, seeing not his son but an unfamiliar female figure lying on his son’s bed.

“Umma…” Luhan ran up to her mother once he saw her.

“She’s already calling me an umma?” Mrs. Lu mumbled, cupping in pure shock.

“Umma, what should I do?” Hugging his mother tight, he was taken aback with the cutesy voice he was producing.

“What should you do…? Did my son made you pregnant?” Mrs. Lu imagined the most extreme possibility since that’s all that came into her mind once she saw the gorgeous girl in his son’s room wearing nothing but a loose t-shirt and a very short shorts that somewhat looked like boxers that his son constantly wear.

“What? Wait, no! Goodness gracious, I forgot!” Luhan jerked back and made a face at first but when he understood where his mother is coming from, he knocked his own temple and crouched down.

“Forgot what? Your innocence? Your shameless dignity? Who told you to flirt with my son?” Mrs. Lu was now in full force in interrogating the girl. Her ladle was already hitting repetitively in the air wanting to whack the female’s head.

Luhan frantically denied his mother rush judgments by flailing his arms and shaking his head multiple times, “Umma, it’s not like that!”

“Then, what is it? You are sleeping on my son’s bed for god sake!” The piercing yell by his mother gave Luhan a whole new degree of fear. His mother was too livid to even listen to his unrealistic explanation.

Next thing he saw his mother swung the broom on her left hand back and forth. From that, Luhan realized…

“This has gotten too real.” That was it. It was a signal to make a run for it.

With that Luhan grabbed his blanket, wrapped it around his new female body and jumped off from his second floor window.