Prologue

Angel Cafe

 

“Where the hell is my bb cream?” A great frustrated howl could be heard echoing throughout the house that shed three beautiful creatures.

“Geez, shut up Kristina! Losing a bb cream isn’t the end of the world.” Squirming on her bed, a cute girl with a stunning golden proportion pulled up her blankets over her head as she whimpered to the ruckus created by Kristina.

“You took it, didn’t you? Give it back!” A pillow flew towards the cute girl thrown by Kristina. Annoyed by so many levels, the cute girl sprang up almost instantly and aimed the pillow straight towards Kristina but her attempt failed.

“What’s up, lovely ladies. Gosh you look so hot today, Lulu unnie.” Just then, a very attractive girl came into the scene summoned by the commotion Kristina made

“Why thank you, prettyful.” As if her infuriation had disappeared magically, the cute girl named Lulu flipped her hair automatically.

“Have you seen my bb cream?” Kristina ignored what’s the deal with the two and stood right in front of the attractive girl, questioning her instead.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about…” The attractive girl looked everywhere around the room except Kristina who was in fact opposite her.

“Lies!” Kristina stomped, her gorgeous mahogany blonde wavy hair bounced along too.

“Pretty, do you have any idea what a bad liar you are? Besides you’re the one who used her bb cream yesterday.” Lulu crossed her legs and squinted her eyes suspiciously towards the attractive girl.

“So what? It’s only a bb cream, since when do you care so much about cosmetics?”  Since she was flustering, the attractive girl tried her hardest to pull off a defiant look. Crossing her arms, the pretty girl boldly bickered back to the older, Kristina.

“Since forever —­I mean, since six months ago! And my face is beyond precious which needs constant care! Now where is it?” Kristina lashed back; her eyes flared with fury and her seemingly thick brows frowned as if it was knitted together.

When the pretty girl knew there was no escape in Kristina’s raging mode, she sighed and looked down guiltily. “Umm —you see —I kinda used it —a whole lot —and when I saw inside it was empty…” and she finally came clean.

Silence.

“Pretty, better watch out. She’s an expert in beating the crap out of you.” The eldest, Lulu spoke up and warned the pretty girl, pointing at the huffing Kristina. Instinctively the attractive girl began to moonwalk backwards, distancing herself from Kristina.  

“You.Are.So.Dead.” Kristina muttered under her breath, took two pillows from her bed and started charging the youngest.

“You better run, run, run…” the cute girl alerted the pretty girl in a sing-song way, dancing to the ‘Run Devil Run ‘beat, on her bed.

“I swear I’ll buy you a new one…OUCH!” The pretty girl had already started running around the room, avoiding Kristina attack which unfortunately she successfully landed precisely on the head of the pretty girl.

“Run, Forest, run!” Lulu hollered to the pretty girl while holding the urge to burst out laughing despite feeling a bit sorry for their youngest.

“What I am going to smear on my gorgeous face, now? Chocolate syrup?” Kristina panted.

“You could always try…OWW…I was kidding!” the pretty girl tried to joke about but Kristina was still really upset about the loss of her bb cream that cost a fortune. It was a branded one, of course.

“Kristina two hits, Sayhoney none. Kristina you’re leading! Pretty, try to put some effort. ” Lulu intercepted; commenting like a pro sports caster.

“Dang it, Lulu. This is not ESPN.” Kristina left her eyes away from Sayhoney, the youngest and turned her head back to Lulu. But when she focused back on Sayhoney, she noticed that Sayhoney had locked herself in the closet.

“Open it up, Sayhoney!” Kristina thumped the closet.

“No! You’re just going to whack me till death.” Sayhoney refused to heed Kristina’s words and dialed a number on her cell phone.

“I’ll make an effort not to kill you —wait, who are you talking to?” Kristina shouted while still banging the closet.

“Oppa! Good morn. Can we go shopping? I need to buy bb creams and maybe a new bag?” Sayhoney talked through the phone with her oppa a.k.a one of her many boyfriends.

Sayhoney finally opened the closet doors so suddenly, throwing Kristina to the floor. “Done! Problem solved.”

“You and your boyfriends.” Kristina shook her head at their youngest behavior, rubbing her aching in the mean time.

“Unnie and unnie’s bb cream.” Sighing, Sayhoney held out a helping hand to Kristina that had suffered from the fall.

“Me and my D cup mountains.” Luhan blurted out carelessly and cheekily grinned like a five year old while covering her lovely mountains.