The old friend

The Soccer Club

 

At the corner field, theres a tall and serious guy who take his attention to some people who were playing football. Sometime he shouted to his friend, his eyes only focus on the field. And when some of his friends miss the ball, he looked so pissed off and direct his friends.

Kim Wonshik, he is a chairman of the sports club at this school.
He's not a coach but he's very ambitious person. Although he was not on the football club but he is trusted by the football team's coach to be his assistant. He does not know all the thing about football, but at least he knows how to direct his friends. That's why the team's coach point him.

From the corner of the field, he shouted a name and told him to run to his place.
"Jaehwan-ah!!! Come hereeee!"

Then that  innocent-faced man named Jaehwan stopped chasing the ball and into Wonshik's place.

"Yes?" Jaehwan asked innocently.
"This is the third time you miss the ball already! Can you run faster? Could you dribble with good technique?" Wonshik asked with a little rough. He is very upset at his friend because he can not follow his wish.
"I know you are very great in theory, but what can you practice it well on the field? Run faster! Try harder! There's only 5 days left before the competition, and you still want to play around?" Wonshik said.
Jaehwan immediately looking at the ground, "No. I'm going to try harder"
"Do not keep your head down, I know you can, but you just aren't confident." Wonshik said.
Jaehywan lift his chin up.
"I pointed you in this team, it means I can trust you. I do because I believe you can do it. As you know the condition of our squad right now really bad, right? Now back to the field, prove to me I could put trust into you, Jaehwan-ah!"
Jaehwan nodded and run to the field.

At that time someone walking toward Wonshik, but stop after looking Jaehwan leaving Wonshik alone.

Wonshik was about to going back to where he was sitting. Then he looked away and he stop when his eyes met the eyes of someone who is on his left side.

"Leoo ..." Wonshik said softly.

Someone there just silent in his place and all of a sudden running to the opposite direction.

Leo.
Yes finally he met Wonshik. Because someone told him to do so, his friend, Hakyeon.
But now all of the sudden he was very hesitant after seeing Wonshik. He suddenly changed his decision.

"Leo .... Leo!" Wonshik shouting, then run towards Leo.
Leo run faster, pretend not to hear if someone calling him.

Now the people on the field to stop playing. Their eyes focused on the left corner of the field.

"Oh my... what is Leo doing here?" someone from the field say.

"Leo is that you?" Wonshik shout while reach Leo's back shoulder.
Leo stop his step. He ward Wonshik's hand and tried to run away.
But quickly, Wonshik reach Leo's shoulder and pulled him so that Leo now is facing him.

Leo just looking down.

"Hakyeon told you to come here, right?"
"No." Leo responding briefly.
 
The people that was on the field, now gather approach Wonshik & Leo.
Leo keep looking down.

"Leo, do you come here to help us?" someone talk among the crowd. He walk into the front approaching Wonshik & Leo.

Hongbin, one of the team member asked.

Leo still don't open his mouth.

"Guys, do not mind to leave us alone?" Hongbin told his team to leave them.

And then his friends leaving them. Some of them have return to the field, but some other are just sitting on the ground.

"Wonshik, can you leave us too?" Hongbin ask.
"Ummm ... What? You want me to leave you two alone..?" Wonshik asked doubtfully.
"Yup. I need to talk with Leo"
"B-b-b-but I ---" Wonshik very confused. He now looked very clueless. His face was full of charisma but now his face just like a fool one.
"Come on .. You do not mind? Do you?" Hongbin said with a laugh.
"Ok then." Wonshik just respond and walk away. He did not have an idea what they would talk about. If they know each other, Wonshik really not sure.

"We can't talk here, come with me!" Hongbin spoke as he took the towel from his bag and walked towards the stairs into the school building.
"I think I'm going to go home. I have no business here" Leo spoke coldly.
"Come on!" Hongbin reach Leo's hand and tried to drag him and get into the building and then Leo just follow him by force.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

"Wait here. I'm gonna shower first, I'll be back soon." Hongbin said while he toss his bag toward Leo. Leo is shocked then immediately grab Hongbin's bag.
"Wait here! do not go anywhere!" and Hongbin walks into the bathroom.

A room full of guy locker with school uniforms hanging everywhere. This room is just a mess.

He was in a football club's room. Here is the place where Hongbin and his friends gather, bathe and prepare before the team start the match.

Leo just sit in the corner alone with holding a bag of Hongbin's. If he want to go, he must be go out now. But, he didn't move at all. In fact, there is no intention to leave. He just looked around and once look into the window on the right of him, looking at the other people who still playing on the field.
Leo close his eyes and leaned his head into wall on his back.

"Now I must be on my bed and have my comfortable sleep, I really need some sleep" Leo muttered himself.

10 minutes later Hongbin out of the shower.
Hongbin sitting next to Leo but Leo is not moving. Hongbin now trying to grab his bag from Leo, but Leo is still not moving at all.

Hongbin let out a sigh and smile slightly.
"He just still the same, no change at all." Hongbin whisper himself....