A stubborn person

The Soccer Club

 

This afternoon Leo just finished his class. The bell rang just a minute ago. He quickly got ready to back to his apartment.

"Nice, today I could leave early without an exhausting homework. I can't wait to lying down on my bed and sleep because I don't have enough sleep lately. Well, today the time was running very slowly, I don't know why" Leo talking to himself.

"But how can I leave early? I had to walk to the nearest bus stop for about 10 minutes. And then I have to wait the bus come on time. OH MY I NEED MY BED NOW!!" Leo start complaining deep in his heart.

He walked through the school corridors toward the gate. But then, someone tap his shoulder very hard.

It's Hakyeon.

"Leo-ya, I know if you in a rush right now but won't you do me a favor? Just this one time......please!" Hakyeon pleading.
"What you want me to do?" Leo respond.
"Ummm.. I want you to meet Wonshik"
"NO WAY!" Leo suddenly become angry
"Leo please but this time....."
"CHA HAKYEON PLEASE! Stop doing this to me! You can't force me to do something that I don't like. Now just let me go!" Leo now talking in very harsh tone.

Hakyeon get really shock until he stepped one step behind because he's too shocked. He never seen Leo got that angry in his entire life.

"Get off from my way, please?" Leo speak with his soft voice

1 second, 5 second, Hakyeon don't even move from his place.
 
Leo just stare at him and walk away to make distance with Hakyeon until he stop his step because he heard someone talking behind him.

"Do not ever talk to me." and then he felt someone just left him.

That voice.

Leo really know who's that words come from.
That voice, that really seem happy when they spend the time together on the school's canteen.
That voice, that Leo used to hear when he's doesnt talk.
That voice, that once make him slightly smile.
His life time friend, Cha Hakyeon.

Hakyeon immediately leave Leo.

Leo freezing in his place. He don't even move. He keep trying to absorb the words that Hakyeon throw.

Leo suddenly let out a deep sigh and continue to take a step toward the school gate....