Surprise Surprise

The Prince Search
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moments later, we had our respective teas, coffees, and sweet treats. And of course, the handsome lad who just came in was now sitting across us with his mother. I assumed he had accompanied his mom to shop since there were a few paper bags with them.

 

"Girl, you should just take a picture of him. That way it'll last longer." Baekhyun said.

 

I cocked my brows, "No… You think I really should?"

 

He shook his head as if he was disappointed with my question and Chanyeol just grinned.

 

"I dare you." Amber voiced out.

 

"No." I told her, "I'm not gonna do that."

 

"Then quit staring. He'll be creep out." Chanyeol said, taking a sip of his milk tea.

 

Sulli poured a small jug of honey on her egg and bacon waffle before cutting off a small bite. She offered to feed me.

 

"Did you give Lay the fudge though?" Baekhyun switched the topic.

 

"Yeah." I said, nodding at my plate, "He said I'll have to make him more food if that fudge don't taste nice."

 

Baekhyun stole the strawberry on top of my cake, "Right. But that’s totally bull. I mean, I helped you to make that so obviously it would be heavenly. Hopefully he won't be addicted to it or else I'll have to help you again."

 

We all laughed.

 

My best friends chatted about the latest fashion trend, complained about the lecturers in college and amount of assignment they had to finish doing by the end of this month. On the other hand, I kept trying to steal glimpses of the man with brunette hair. I wondered if he were from Seoul since I had never seen anyone as good looking as him.

 

I couldn’t believe what I was about to say but… honestly, I thought this lad was better looking compared to Lay.

 

"Trying to cheat on Lay?" Sulli asked.

 

I narrowed my eyes at her, "We're not even together."

 

Which was true. We just met a few weeks ago and we didn't really talk. I just thought he was cute that was all.

 

"You think everyone's cute though." Baekhyun said, sitting back in his seat and smiling, "Why."

 

"No, it's just Lay and this guy." I glanced around again before leaning in closer to the group, my voice softening, "I think he's even cuter than Lay."

 

Wait.

 

"He's gone!" I frowned. Served me right for not keeping an eye on him.   "Did they eat really fast or are we eating really slow?" Chanyeol looked puzzled for a second there. He continued, "It's okay, I'm pretty sure you'll be seeing him again."   What? How?   "The food and the ambience here is great." I heard Baekhyun said, "He'll s
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter