Good damn.

The Prince Search
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yesterday, I decided to make my crush caramel fudge as I heard he really liked them.

 

From whom did I hear that?

 

"Hey are you ready to hand it to him? He's just right there!"

 

Yes, Sulli.

 

Ms. Stalker right here is my best friend. She actually found his Facebook as soon as I told her I thought he was cute.

 

"No. I don't think I should give it to him. I mean… why don't I give it to someone else instead you know?" I said.

 

She just groaned and rolled her eyes, "Seriously. You made it for him, of course you should give it to him. Plus, he saw you walking by just now."

 

It wasn't my intention initially to present him this since I wasn't that type of girl who will make the first move on a guy.

 

Chanyeol started it by telling Lay I wanted to cook him food. The other day at the library when all of us were hanging out, he blurted out to Lay in front of all our friends. We were just discussing about food and I said I would cook for them but the smart aleck Chanyeol right here saw my crush passing by and decided to tell him that.

 

Lay was surprised and he then smiled, telling me he would expect those yummy fudge soon.

 

Of course I threatened to smash Chanyeol's brand new acoustic guitar as he embarrassed me, but he told me it was my chance to appeal to Lay.

 

"Seriously?" I chewed my lips, still unsure what I was doing will be alright.

 

Sulli encouraged me, "Yeah, go on. I'll accompany you."

 

This was it, I thought as I walked out of the mini mart in our college and towards him. It was lunch time now and he was sitting at the cafeteria with his friends, in front of the mart.

 

Kyungsoo, one of his close friend looked up at us approaching them and gave him a nudge. He told him we were here. Lay then got up and waved, his smile plastered on his face.

 

Damn those dimples.

 

"Here, for you." I managed to squeak out, handing him the red plastic. 

 

"Aw thanks. I'll make sure I'll finish them." He flashed his gorgeous grin at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter