Goodnight.

Baby, Goodnight.

 

******

 

 

Baby goodnight, Baby goodnight.

 

 

 

"Jiyong!!" Bom yelled as she stretched her arms and rest her back on the couch. It's already three o'clock in the morning and they have been inside the studio for four hours.

 

"Your noona is tired. Please let me sleep, Jiyong puhleaaase." Bom said while pouting as she looked at Jiyong who's busy reading the lyrics of their new song.

 

"Noona, we need to finish the song before the sun says hi." Jiyong answered, his eyes still on the paper.

 

"But I wanna say hello to bed!!" Bom complained and hugged the pillow next to her. "I've been singing the same line for ten gazillion times. Bom is tired. Bom is tired... " Bom chanted, clapping her hands as if urging her dongsaeng to listen to her.

 

Upon hearing this, Jiyong shifted his gaze away from the music sheet and turn to his noona, a smile immediately plastered on his face as he saw her clap and amuse herself with the pillow.

 

"Okay noona, we will have a break. Just for 30 minutes." Jiyong put the music sheet on the table and stood up to plop himself beside his noona. Bom then narrowed her eyes and glared at the guy who's now sitting beside her.

 

"I said sleep not a break. I didn't know Kwon Leadah doesn't know the difference between two words. Tsk tsk" Bom teasingly said as she wagged her forefinger in front of Jiyong who is just grinning while looking at her.

 

"You are wasting your half hour break, noona" He said and rest his head on the couch.

 

"I would be a walking zombie if it's just 30 minutes. Jiyong, you love noona, right? So please allow me to sleep and eat corns at dreamland." Bom said as she clasped her hands together and flashed to Jiyong her puppy eyes.

 

 

Jiyong loves noona.

 

 

 

Jiyong, who's just tapping the edge of the couch, didn't answer her and just smiled and closed his eyes.

 

He expected that the girl beside him would keep on ranting and pleading him to end the night. Bom is not Bom if she won't blabber nonstop until she gets what she wants.

 

Afterall, he also enjoys listening to her voice especially if she's talking.

 

But as to his surprise, the ranting stopped and Jiyong felt a head nestled on his shoulder.

 

Upon opening his eyes, he saw her in a sleeping state while using him as a human pillow. Jiyong then chuckled softly and nudged her gently.

 

"Noona?"

 

 

But she didn't respond and just pouted her lips as she moved closer to him.

 

 

"You're really cute and unbelievable." He murmured as he carefully moved her head on his chest, her arms on his waist.

 

 

"I guess it's okay if YG would scold me. It's the best when you break certain rules if it's for the one you love." He whispered and nodded as he agreed to himself.

 

 

 

"You're the only one who can really make me fall asleep.. and fall in love." He whispered to her while caressing her back.

 

 

 

 

"Goodnight, my baby." Jiyong sweetly murmured and gave her a tender kiss on her forehead before he succumb to the call of sleep and dreamland.

 

 

 

*****

 

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT! :)